💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A New Gaga Tour Kicks Off In Two Days

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

y?  :excuseme:

its "jazz"  :coffee:  and when it ends gaga will most probably start promo for her new album :party:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its "jazz"  :coffee:  and when it ends gaga will most probably start promo for her new album :party:

Jazz is amazing omg  :manicure:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Teri Hatcher

Jazz is amazing omg  :manicure:

:millie:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

MonsterOfSpain

I forgot about it :deadbanana: I still hope she adds a date in Spain :giveup: I remember when she answered my question about the tour at the GGD Q&A, my first (and so far only) direct contact with her. :flutter:

:millie:

Personally no genre of music is bad, you clearly just don't like it

i love the c2c era

:oops:  :bye:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Teri Hatcher

Personally no genre of music is bad, you clearly just don't like it

i love the c2c era

:oops:  :bye:

v v cool and interesting IGJwwdx.jpg

Noam Zioni

I'm not very excited, but It would be funny if she sings an unreleased song from C2C lol

EDIT: WAIT MAYBE SHE WILL SING PARADISE!!!  :excited2:  :excited2:

OpusDiaboli666

I am excited however it doesn't feel like an entire tour with no promo and only 24 dates announced out of 35 so far. Also the fact that there is mostly only a couple of shows happening until May..but I am excited for her look and the way she interacts with the audience this time and I wanna hear Paradise or maybe even Jazz versions of her hits

Tropico

I am excited but the fact that this tour doesn't even have an official name is kind of a mess. Does it count as Gaga's fifth tour or not?

1. It has a name (ViVi posted)

2. It's her 6th tour because Roseland on it's own is counted as a tour. It had it's own setlist, costumes, billboard gave it a gross and it has it's own wiki page. So sixth. It was a residency.

On Topic: I'm personally not too thrilled but I'm happy Gaga is doing this. :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Bradley

Maybe Gaga will sing some of her hits in jazz version :wub:

we can hope

Applause (Jazz Version), and let Tony do the choreography with her!

Lady-Gaga-sings-Broadway-style-version-o

Bradley

1. It has a name (ViVi posted)

2. It's her 6th tour because Roseland on it's own is counted as a tour. It had it's own setlist, costumes, billboard gave it a gross and it has it's own wiki page. So sixth. It was a residency.

On Topic: I'm personally not too thrilled but I'm happy Gaga is doing this. :party:

1. But I only consider something that Gaga has officially confirmed as correct information. The name wasn't widely mentioned, nor has it been confirmed by Lady Gaga or Tony Bennett themselves. Some call it "Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga: Live", some call it "The Cheek to Cheek Tour". I'll acknowledge the name for this tour if Wikipedia installs a page for it.   :shrug:

2. I don't really mind how others view her career but personally I wouldn't consider Roseland as a tour. What I meant was worldwide tours and Roseland was a residency show according to Wikipedia (and you). Also I like to keep things neat, so one tour for one album looks very comforting to me. (I must not be the only one)  :flop:

Archived