Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is G.U.Y best Lady Gaga video?

Miracle

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbuHassan1992

I don't know why but I don't see it as a real Lady Gaga-video. Like it's unofficial or something lol weird

MonsterOfficial

cinematography-wise = yaasss

but, i don't know.. it doesn't feel.. Lady Gaga?? :spin:

exorcise my mind

KingOfSpain

Telephone, Judas and Alejandro are better. For me it's as good as Paparazzi. Those are my Top 5.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

PopBitch

G.U.Y. is one of her weakest.  I liked it at first, but by the second time I watched it never cared to look at it again.  I re-watched it the other day and realized it was a poor video as a concept.  There was so much before G.U.Y. came on, with ARTPOP and Venus, that by the time G.U.Y. did start, you lose interest somewhere in the song.  Two other songs as intros actually diluted the video as a G.U.Y. video promoting the song as a single. It kind of gets lost in the shuffle.   And the Real Housewives of Beverly HIlls added zero to the video and were so cheesy.    The dance segments were great, though, and she looked amazing in the dance parts.

I wouldn't say it's her best, but it's really good. I just love the scenography and Gaga looks beautiful throughout. It's a good video the way it is, but it would be better with a professional director.

degenerate

No. It just doesn't click for me. The production is great and it's very colorful and vivid and "grand". But something's still missing.

Frankenztein

It's a great video. It looks beautiful. However it lacks the sense of passion many of her past videos have. 

Teri Hatcher

its amazing

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived