Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga Ever Have An E.T. or Dark Horse?

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Seriously I don't see why she would ? They are totally different, do you imagine Katy having a Scheiße or an Aura ? 

I really can't imagine Gaga with a song like Dark Horse, the only part which could have been in a Gaga song would have been the chorus, but sang as a pre-chorus and leading to an orgasmic chorus (like in Venus :hor: ). And not that "Opa gangnam style", hmm... I mean "There's no going back"  :teehee:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do too, I like most of the TD era singles(except for the friday night mess and wide awake). :derpga: I'm just saying I like DWUW more. lol

I feel you :madge: 

Paper Gangsta

Bad Romance is iconic song that will be listened for few decades because it had a cultural impact. Dark Horse was a huge hit but it didn't had impact 10% of impact that BR had.

That's what only little delusionsters think

Jesse Pinkman

I do too, I like most of the TD era singles(except for the friday night mess and wide awake). :derpga: I'm just saying I like DWUW more. lol

Blasphemy! :udidnt:

Wide Awake slays!

It's science, bitch

Born To Slay

U guys are r ally overestimating Bad Romance, it rarely ever charts now on itunes.

danwasd

Do you think she will ever make a s-xy slayful song that features a rapper? The closest thing we have is DWUW. :whip:

DH? Sexy? :rip:

TSUNAMI

That's what only little delusionsters think

elighten me, please. 

Everyone did Dark Horse coreo, it was a huge trend and everyone copied Katy's look and in 10 years people will still know whole chorus. Come on. Dark Horse isn't even up to the Bad Romance toes. 

Paper Gangsta

elighten me, please. 

Everyone did Dark Horse coreo, it was a huge trend and everyone copied Katy's look and in 10 years people will still know whole chorus. Come on. Dark Horse isn't even up to the Bad Romance toes. 

im just saying monster are overestimating BR. Its my fave gaga song but...

TSUNAMI

U guys are r ally overestimating Bad Romance, it rarely ever charts now on itunes.

If only it was released in the same time as Dark Horse. I bet it would get over 1 Billion views by now. 

Bad Romance had impact. Cultural one. Visual one and musical one.

TSUNAMI

im just saying monster are overestimating BR. Its my fave gaga song but...

Ad you still don't offer any arguments why are we overestimating Bad Romance over Dark Horse and E.T 

Archived