💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga Ever Have An E.T. or Dark Horse?

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Yes. It was called DWUW. But we all know what happened with that... :cry:

But yeah, as others have said, the better question is will Katy ever have a Bad Romance? We all know the answer to that though. :ohwell:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

Will any of Katy Perry's hits be around in 20 years tho?

Tho.

neither of us could tell.

She's definitely not going to just disappear. :toofunny: Especially not after her Superbowl performance. 

And plus, she has so many hits that the odds of at least one of them remaining after 20+ years is great. 

Gianni Versace

Sooooo, would you like to have Dark Horse or Bad Romance single success? :awkney:

Wasn't DH more successful chart wise than BR? I mean BR was blocked from #1 on BB, right?

I don't care, either is fine imo. I'm not a chart crazed fan but I appreciate Katy's fun music. 

TSUNAMI

Wasn't DH more successful chart wise than BR? I mean BR was blocked from #1 on BB, right?

I don't care, either is fine imo. I'm not a chart crazed fan but I appreciate Katy's fun music. 

Bad Romance is iconic song that will be listened for few decades because it had a cultural impact. Dark Horse was a huge hit but it didn't had impact 10% of impact that BR had. 

Gianni Versace

Bad Romance is iconic song that will be listened for few decades because it had a cultural impact. Dark Horse was a huge hit but it didn't had impact 10% of impact that BR had. 

Your point being...? 

neither of us could tell.

She's definitely not going to just disappear. :toofunny:Especially not after her Superbowl performance. 

And plus, she has so many hits that the odds of at least one of them remaining after 20+ years is great. 

Yes she will. It's inevitable. The new generation of pop stars is coming in full-force, and sooner or later Katy just isn't going to be able to pull off her cutesy, themed gimmicks to compensate for her lack of talent. 

The Superbowl could actually be detrimental to her, with all those millions of people seeing her live for the first time and finding out she can't sing.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DWUW sh!ts on both ET and DH. :laughga:

Nah I have a feeling she'll have her Someone like you, Uptown Funk etc. next era...

Here for this! :giveup:

Pure Adrenaline

Will Katy ever have Bad Romance? :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Gianni Versace

Yes she will. It's inevitable. The new generation of pop stars is coming in full-force, and sooner or later Katy just isn't going to be able to pull off her cutesy, themed gimmicks to compensate for her lack of talent. 

The Superbowl could actually be detrimental to her, with all those millions of people seeing her live for the first time and finding out she can't sing.

This is so delusional. :toofunny:

A pop star of her status, with the amount of success she has and the amount of hits she has had, she won't just suddenly disappear. :toofunny:

TSUNAMI

Your point being...? 

I would rather had huge song with impact than without impact. Because Bad Romance will sell after 10 years, Dark Horse wouldn't. 

Gianni Versace

I would rather had huge song with impact than without impact. Because Bad Romance will sell after 10 years, Dark Horse wouldn't. 

As would I. 

But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate Katy's music as well tbh. 

Cody Draco

Guys please keep it cute in here. I'm asking if Gaga will have a great song/single in the future that features a rapper, not who is more successful or more iconic or whatever. :fail:

Archived