💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

Said the woman who talked about other woman calling her work "reductive", said Lady Who? To promote a movie, and sang a song during a whole ww tour mixing it with the song that people accused her of copying, with a bit of She's not me, while monsters where eating soup cans with a ponytail, a bra, etc. Who was asked by Ellen about Lady Gaga and said: mmmm... ehhh.... yeah.... mmmmm.... I like her tatto on her arm.

yeah M, you live to support and love other female artists...

as long as they don't come in your way.

THIS. ALL OF THIS.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

Said the woman who talked about other woman calling her work "reductive", said Lady Who? To promote a movie, and sang a song during a whole ww tour mixing it with the song that people accused her of copying, with a bit of She's not me, while monsters where eating soup cans with a ponytail, a bra, etc. Who was asked by Ellen about Lady Gaga and said: mmmm... ehhh.... yeah.... mmmmm.... I like her tatto on her arm.

Didn't she call Gaga talented during that Ellen interview?

It's science, bitch

Swine burnt better. 

The song is terrible. Lady Gaga remains burn song victor, not even pop qween taylor swift could knock her off with her dismal Bad Blood. 

RAMROD

Oh, the aong leaked? :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

daviddarko

"There are People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist! I"

WHAT!!!!  :lmao:  Madge, are you Ok!!!!

:applause:  I  think she has problems. ...you know....  :toofloppy:

Wait I don't get it. Why is she saying she will not respond or apologize when she's literally responding in that very message.

Is she stupid or what? :huh:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

RAMROD

Just heard the song.

I think it sounds OK.

Not really sure if she is

referencing Gaga or every other

female singers before her actually.

But I get how  this is Gaga shade in everyone's mind.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm glad that she says that, but it was pretty obvious the intent and reference of the song or at least what people would have perceived from that, she's not born yesterday, she knew how people would have react to that.

By the way I really hope that she's not gonna build the promo of this era also on Gaga again  :smh:

Exactly this :applause:

(I was scrolling down the thread and saw your name and then your avi and ugh just perfection :rofl:)

LeoFameMonster

she leaked the song because her album has flopped, only to generate publicity. It back fired so bad and now she is trying to recover what she has left. Poor old woman. Lesson learned don't "fu*k with the Gaga" bad things happen #Illuminati

Archived