💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

You are right it isnt out yet but

Fact: Pre-order for the album it is at number 38

Fact: five of the six songs are gone from iTunes. Only one, “Bitch I’m Madonna,†featuring Nicki Minaj, remains at a lowly number 188

Fact: “Living for Love,†which was supposed to be the lead single, is at number 529 among digital singles on amazon

Fact: On amazon the “Rebel Heart†album is at 167

Fact: Radio didn't pick up any of the songs

Based on those facts, I call it flopping. I don't hate some of the songs I think wash all over me is amazing. I don't however like her as a person or how she treats others. I haven't liked her work recently, the last song I liked was Hung up. The album has flopped well at least the 6 songs she released.

My fact invalidates all of your facts though :coffee:

Nothing is released yet, no singles, no videos, no promo; ....Madonna is in GSTAAD and she won't start working until 2015. so

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

Oh please. Madonna was out of the public eye in 2011 and didn't return until 2012 (shortly before MDNA was about to be released). Perry Meek, Laurianne Gibson, Tara Savelo, DJ Whiteshadow, Terry Richardson, Lady Starlight and the fans were throwing crap at Madonna for almost a year before she even made the reductive comment, so don't pretend otherwise.

11 posts  :awkney: I didn't even read those lines after that 'oh, please' :bye:

I seriously cannot with all of these new users :lmao:

:thetea:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

I guess now that Madonna is a huge ass FLOP and has alienated all her fans except for the three bitter 60 year old gays, she's trying to repair her relationship with Lady Gaga and Little Monsters. Her new single falling out of the Top 500 in the first week must have been a sign her jealous crusade against Gaga didn't pay off.

Fabulous-Gaga-lady-gaga-25344821-500-178

Not so fast, hag! :giggle:  We still remember all your shady digs and attempts at discrediting our fandom and our message. So go kiss Gaga's feet and beg for her forgiveness before coming at us with this shady bull****.  

6ifeon.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

LeoFameMonster

Nothing is released yet, no singles, no videos, no promo; ....Madonna is in GSTAAD and she won't start working until 2015. so

how can you say that when the album is on pre-order and she released 1/3 of the album which is 6 songs and they all flopped. Just because an album isn't released yet doesn't mean it can't flop when the songs have been released and didn't go anywhere and the pre-orders aren't positive. You're basically saying that because the full album didn't release it didn't flop. I am saying that 1/3 of the album is released and it flopped. Her supposed single didn't go anywhere and all the songs released on Itunes dropped drastically.

So far what Rebel Heart has shown us= Six New Songs Fizzle As Sales Collapse Within Days= Flop

I guess now that Madonna is a huge ass FLOP and has alienated all her fans except for the three bitter 60 year old gays, she's trying to repair her relationship with Lady Gaga and Little Monsters. Her new single falling out of the Top 500 in the first week must have been a sign her jealous crusade against Gaga didn't pay off.

Not so fast, hag! :giggle:  We still remember all your shady digs and attempts at discrediting our fandom and our message. So go kiss Gaga's feet and beg for her forgiveness before coming at us with this shady bull****.  

6ifeon.gif

No lies were told.

11 posts  :awkney: I didn't even read those lines after that 'oh, please' :bye:

:thetea:

Ironic that you have over 2,500 posts and I've yet to see one worth reading :air:

Qualle1

Why are you on GagaDaily if you hate Gaga so much? I'm sure there are some Madonna forums out there.

Show me one single sentence of fellow member boner, which indicates, that he hates Lady Gaga!

Seriously: This fanbase is by far the worst of all!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

6ifeon.gif

It's not even released as a single yet and please, let's not talk about flops after the ARTPOP era happened. Discredit what message? :toofunny:. All I see in your and others posts is pure bitterness and hate, the same type you cry about when other fanbases post the same **** about Gaga.

It's not even released as a single yet and please, let's not talk about flops after the ARTPOP era happened. Discredit what message? :toofunny:. All I see in your and others posts is pure bitterness and hate, the same type you cry about when other fanbases post the same **** about Gaga.

Please, Rebel Heart makes ARTPOP seem like a raging success. "Applause" spent 13 consecutive weeks in Top 10, while "Living For Fail" plummeted out of the Top 500 in just under a few days.

tumblr_lo4mm8yHNy1qzgerjo1_400.gif

The REBEL HEART project just proves how out of touch with reality Madonna is. She's desperately trying to stay young and hip, but the messy leaks showed she makes the cheapest, most embarrassing music. It's literally I'm Not A Regular Mom, I'm A Cool Mom: The Album. 

ibxMeB6jo22DHY.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

KingOfSpain

Ironic that you have over 2,500 posts and I've yet to see one worth reading :air:

'Chic' is not the word I would use to define that wig you're wearing in your avi. Sorry, who are you?

Please, Rebel Heart makes ARTPOP seem like a raging success. "Applause" spent 13 consecutive weeks in Top 10, while "Living For Fail" plummeted out of the Top 500 in just under a few days.

14*  :)

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

tumblr_lo4mm8yHNy1qzgerjo1_400.gif

The REBEL HEART project just proves how out of touch with reality Madonna is. She's desperately trying to stay young and hip, but the messy leaks showed she makes the cheapest, most embarrassing music. It's literally I'm Not A Regular Mom, I'm A Cool Mom: The Album. 

ibxMeB6jo22DHY.gif

Don't try to lecture me about commercial success, I've been always defending ARTPOP's numbers while you, the loving and supporting fans were dragging it and calling it a flop before everyone else. 

The Rebel Heart era hasn't even started yet, but why am I wasting my time on explaining **** for you, you'll still continue posting disgusting **** to make your little twink ass feel better. 

djBuffoon

Said the woman who talked about other woman calling her work "reductive", said Lady Who? To promote a movie, and sang a song during a whole ww tour mixing it with the song that people accused her of copying, with a bit of She's not me, while monsters where eating soup cans with a ponytail, a bra, etc. Who was asked by Ellen about Lady Gaga and said: mmmm... ehhh.... yeah.... mmmmm.... I like her tatto on her arm.

yeah M, you live to support and love other female artists...

as long as they don't come in your way.

Exactly. :smh:

daviddarko

how can you say that when the album is on pre-order and she released 1/3 of the album which is 6 songs and they all flopped. Just because an album isn't released yet doesn't mean it can't flop when the songs have been released and didn't go anywhere and the pre-orders aren't positive. You're basically saying that because the full album didn't release it didn't flop. I am saying that 1/3 of the album is released and it flopped. Her supposed single didn't go anywhere and all the songs released on Itunes dropped drastically.

So far what Rebel Heart has shown us= Six New Songs Fizzle As Sales Collapse Within Days= Flop

No lies were told.

You are right:

e.g:  Applause was released on August 12 and the album  ARTPOP was released till November 6, 2013

and Applause was two+ months in iTunes Top10

5nV5tWu.jpg

Archived