💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Madonna obsessed with Gaga?

Firestarter

Featured Posts

FATCAT

I do? See my above reply.

You do realize that the amount has nothing to do with their popularity? The only reason record sales are higher are because of services like iTunes and streaming services like Spotify. Generationally, Madonna has the higher career.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

Madonna just has no inspiration, that's why her songs are basic and her lyrics are childish.

If she was actually obsessed with Gaga, she would at least be able to come up with some clever lyrics about it.

FATCAT

epic-hugs-friends-hunger-games.gif

so hard being a Madonna fan here on GGD these days

crying-gif-24.gif

I'm not even a stan, nor a fan, of Madonna, but I feel ya'lls pain. I can't even defend her career to some of these idiots.

Purr more, hiss less.

LibraLove

You do realize that the amount has nothing to do with their popularity? The only reason record sales are higher are because of services like iTunes and streaming services like Spotify. Generationally, Madonna has the higher career.

I didn't say anything about popularity, nor am I discrediting anyone here. She has basically sold half as much as madonna has in five years and still has twenty-five to go. That's a lot of time to do a lot of selling of a lot of albums and singles.

They could easily swell up with an excellent album like Taylor released.

If Gaga had kept going on the track she was going from the 2009/10 era, she could easily pass her. I mean look at how much she has sold in five years. It's irrefutable. 

IF. :hor:

Their fanbases care more than them.

This tbh.

FATCAT

I didn't say anything about popularity, nor am I discrediting anyone here. She has basically sold half as much as madonna has in five years and still has twenty-five to go. That's a lot of time to do a lot of selling of a lot of albums and singles.

By popularity, I'm talking about her record sales. Re-read my statement.

Purr more, hiss less.

She can still come back and get back to that point if she wants to and plays her cards right.

She can, but she still didn't do it. Madonna has already DONE that several times.

Jenniferella

She can still come back and get back to that point if she wants to and plays her cards right.

:smh:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

It's quite delusional to think that Gaga won't top her album sales in the next TWENTY-FIVE years. That's a lot of time to sell a lot of albums. If she doesn't, she sure as hell will come close.

There is no way. Do you realize how many records Madonna has sold? Her Immaculate Collection sold over 30 million copies worldwide. That's one greatest hits CD. That's more copies than all of Gaga's albums combined just on a greatest hits collection. I'm a Madonna fan, not a big one. Not even close to how big of a Monster I am, BUT you're crazy if you think Gaga will ever meet Madonna's sales. Not even in 25 years. 

In 2007, she signed an unprecedented US $120 million 360 deal with Live Nation. Madonna has sold more than 300 million records worldwide and is recognized as the best-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records.

epic-hugs-friends-hunger-games.gif

so hard being a Madonna fan here on GGD these days

crying-gif-24.gif

I'm not exactly phased by people's opinions here, nor am I a giant fan of Madonna but the constant spats create entertainment out of delusion and very often irony.

YUXhSdG.jpg

Firestarter

I'm not exactly phased by people's opinions here, nor am I a giant fan of Madonna but the constant spats create entertainment out of delusion and very often irony.

YUXhSdG.jpg

God, I miss this Azealia :giveup:

had such high hopes for her, but no, she had to ruin everything

tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

Archived