oh she posted a gaga pic on instagram LMAO

yup!

http://instagram.com/p/xMzvmOmEQS/

Love this #rebelheart

i said love and i meant it! #livingforlove

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. The old has is so obsessed, it's creepy.

She needs to be hospitalized. 

If that's reason for sectioning or hospitalisation; it's a good job you're not in charge of any country's health system :emma:

Born To Slay

This thread being 11 pages along shows that a certain fanbase is a tad obsessed with a women who say a song about Holidays

AquaFire Witch

She doesn't do enough with it to be obsessed. She's certainly focused on it to some degree, but when I think "obsessed" Madonna dropping Gaga shade every once in a while doesn't fit the definition. 

That makes more sense. 

You are right!

I looked at the photo finally. Madonna is posting other celebrities with the #rebelheart thing so I don’t think she’s being negative at all.

Seems like she is praising Gaga. I think media is stirring the pot and people want drama. Maybe people are skeptical because of what's happened the past but I believe her manager. I mean he said Madonna was listening to CheekToCheek!

Katsuki Bakugo

Its like honey. You are a very rich, 50+ something successful woman and you are letting a 27 yr old Italian girl get under your skin, you need help!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived