Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton to spill secrets on Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, K Kardashian

Bradley

Featured Posts

JeffSwift

If they do a Big Brother Allstars season Perez and Frankie could talk about what it's like to piggyback on the fame of others. Spill those secrets, honey. 

:thetea:

Omg U win 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bravenewworld

I remember one year or 2 years ago perez told in one interview that gaga has d--g addicted and we diddn;t believe him we thought is abig lie how can gaga be addicted to d--g when she' is so doing so well,but in the recent months when gaga said that she has been addicted to d--gs very badly in 2012 and 2013 andelton john saved her i kinda believe him .i mean I KNOW HE IS A DICKHEAD  and a pig but we all know that gaga can not be really that good to the her people,she can be mean,'cause she's a star

Lion Heart

Ugh. 

I do wonder what he has on Katy though?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Vernier

There have been some blind items that Katy fits alleging that she uses coke recreationally :thetea:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

PopBitch

If he had any secrets, anything more than he's already said in trashing Gaga, it would be in a tell-all book or on his crappy website to draw viewers.  Hype, nothing more.

I don't see how he finds any happiness in playing so ugly all of the time. His life must really be ****ty.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

blacklistedd

this is like the 3rd time hes threatened to release whatever secret he claims to have, he doesn't actually have anything otherwise he wouldve just spilled it the last 2 times he said he would.

Archived