Slay Queens

You better pat it, gurls!!

tumblr_inline_n78axm8Eyg1qgkug4.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

drinkmytears

Wait. Were they friends? I didn't know that. :shocked:

But look who's more relevant now. :teehee:

Really, you're going to pull that card?

Kim, and all of the Kardashians, are probably some of the most hated people on the planet.

Their ratings are falling, everyone has something bad to say about them, and overall people are sick and tired of them...

Kim is married to a mad man, she's probably going to divorce him anyways. 

Kylie is hooking up with a man far too old for her and ruining her face.

Kendall is apparently nasty to other models.

Khloe can't sort her love life out.

Kourtney is also involved with a loon.

Kris is an alcoholic who can't move past her 20s.

Bruce is confused about everything...

and Rob is like 200 pounds overweight.

Paris is still worth far more money than Kim. In fact, The Hilton Family will always be wealthier and more relevant than the KarTRASHians. Seriously, google Paris's net worth, and then google Kim's. Paris has a huge line of perfumes and products that are making billions. Her album was way better than Kim's song Jam, and she is the original. She invented being a reality TV star and getting paid to party. Kim is a cheap copycat. The Kardashians have sold their souls for fame. 

Paris on the other hand, she's classy. Money cannot buy class. Paris has left her party days behind, and she's remaining fun, relevant, and youthful without having to get naked for magazines. She's the perfect example of growing up and having fun. More celebrities should grow up with class like her. A true Reality Queen. 

TRILL MONSTER

Kim, and all of the Kardashians, are probably some of the most hated people on the planet.

Their ratings are falling, everyone has something bad to say about them, and overall people are sick and tired of them...

Paris is still worth far more money than Kim. In fact, The Hilton Family will always be wealthier and more relevant than the KarTRASHians. Seriously, google Paris's net worth, and then google Kim's. Paris has a huge line of perfumes and products that are making billions. Her album was way better than Kim's song Jam, and she is the original. She invented being a reality TV star and getting paid to party. Kim is a cheap copycat. The Kardashians have sold their souls for fame.

Paris on the other hand, she's classy. Money cannot buy class. Paris has left her party days behind, and she's remaining fun, relevant, and youthful without having to get naked for magazines. She's the perfect example of growing up and having fun. More celebrities should grow up with class like her. A true Reality Queen.

Lmao

Paris can't close her legs ......so I suggest you close Your mouth !!

Cause paris has lots of negative things we can list..

And so what If rob is a little over weight ?!!

thats non of your f*cking concern ............

This, I love Paris, but at the end karma was very funny in this situation :emma:

Whatever you like Kim or not, her impact and business empire have became a lot so much bigger than the Paris one (even in her peak).

Paris can still make 1 million/night if she wants to, I think she's okay

Maybe she had enough of being in the spotlight anyway

Dude. Calm down. It's not like I take either celebrity seriously, although I do respect both of them for being successful women. :smh:

Someone made a shady (and hilarious) thread about Paris owning Kim, I made a joke about which one is more in the limelight nowadays. Not looking for a stan war when I'm not even a moderate fan of either girl. 

Archived