💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Meghan Trainor shades Queen Of Rap's butt

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

This. The moment he brought up butt implants anyone who's even remotely watching what's going on in Pop Culture knew who he was talking about. 

Still. Meghan doesn't really shine in her interviews. That interviewer is pretty cute, tho.... :shy:

but she didn't state it, did she....she just cackled a little said 'nicki' then cackled a little more and said. 'ughm yeah idk ' she clearly couldnt say what she has in mind but decided yeah just to be smart or whatever and slightly drop the name without making any big fuse about it ..... It comes no better than being shady on twitter without @ people when u have to say something about them :coffee:
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but she didn't state it, did she....she just cackled a little said 'nicki' then cackled a little more and said. 'ughm yeah idk ' she clearly couldnt say what she has in mind but decided yeah just to be smart or whatever and slightly drop the name without making any big fuse about it ..... It comes no better than being shady on twitter without @ people when u have to say something about them :coffee:

I guess it didn't have to be shady, though. It seems like a harmless little comment thrown in saying who everyone else thought of by someone who doesn't have the spine to really say how she feels. :shrug:

She's so boring to interview :blehga:but that interviewer is hot

Let's get 'im, guhl.

Computer

Where does she bring up Eminem though?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

I don't know why, but I can't stand her. Maybe it's her songwriting or her anti-feminism statement, I don't know. All I know is, she's very unlikable. :shrug:

I don't understand. Meghan is amazing, you can dislike her as an artist or a singer, but don't judge her personally or esthetically. How much hate. Then everybody, or almost everybody, spread Gaga's words of acceptance, love and peace. At least be honest to yourselves, idk

SEVDALIZA

"I have a lot of skinny friends, I love skinny people, it's amazing"

Should I even mention what this sounds like or is it just too obvious? :lmao:

operating from another world

aaronyoji

omg her personality is as bland as toast without any butter

omg THANK YOU jesus. as if her music wasnt as hollow enough.... 

I'm All About Meghan leaving this industry

tumblr_inline_nenfudZbhv1sc7sv1.gif

omg her personality is as bland as toast without any butter

:rip: sadly true

Archived