Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charli XCX: Iggy can do whatever the **** she wants

SIRE

Featured Posts

calling someone racist is rich coming from you

A weak response from someone throwing anti-white slurs at mixed heritage Charli XCX.

Anyway, it's amazing on a board dedicated to an International Female Pop Star how many people are siding against pop, against the women, and against non-Americans, just so you can kiss the ass of a black bigot and her supporters.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

well it's a shame THAT category of rap is the thing now.

Lets not act like rap is some superior genre that shouldn't have influences from the other genre.

Should then ARTPOP be discredited as pop record because it has edm influence?

It doesn't mean she should/that it's OK though.

What should she do though, quit the music industry? :rip:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

well it's a shame THAT category of rap is the thing now.

As opposed to what? I'd take catchy pop rap over what crossed over before - the stuff where black men play stereotypical ghetto thugs, call women b---hes, brag about how rich and macho they are.

It's not like Iggy is elbowing out some really smart indie stuff. Even URBAN radio wouldn't play the good songs from Yeezus.

As opposed to what? I'd take catchy pop rap over what crossed over before - the stuff where black men play stereotypical ghetto thugs, call women b---hes, brag about how rich and macho they are.

It's not like Iggy is elbowing out some really smart indie stuff. Even URBAN radio wouldn't play the good songs from Yeezus.

not all rappers were ghetto and call women b---hes. How dare you. Pop rap is the crappiest of rap.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Another person completely missing the point

How can she side with Iggy when Azealia bought her a vibrator???????????? rude tbh  :coffee:

Another person completely missing the point

How can she side with Iggy when Azealia bought her a vibrator???????????? rude tbh  :coffee:

Iggy bought her fame. That's better than a vibrator.

blacklistedd

Well she's right that Iggy can do what she wants. It doesn't mean she should/that it's OK though.

Unpopular opinion, what Iggy does is okay. Ultimately, people like Azealia take issue with the fact that a white woman is "taking the top spot" from another potential black female rapper. I get it and it would be more validated if people respected Iggy but they dont. Let me state for the record I don't like Iggy Azalea or her music. Shes nothing to me. However, people treat her as if shes ****ing Cathy Bates on American Horror Story torturing black slaves in her attic. Is she a lame pop rapper? Yes. The problem isn't that shes white, its that people want to consume crap. And in all honesty shes not even as terrible as Nicki Minaj who people swear is some sort of rap icon. So what the **** ever. It doesnt matter your skin color, imo if you make ****ty music I dont get why you're popular. Iggy has every right to be as ****ty where she is if other people, like Nicki, have every right to be ****ty where they are. Shes not elbowing out black artists because its not like anyone really respects her. She was going to fall off anyway obviously, people are giving her too much credit.

Archived