• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miracle Whip

• Grace

• genkirocket

• DanM

fixed, no need to thank me.

It's the truth, though. Fan votes don't count that much (that's their strenght). The only award I can see them winning is best dance performance but Mnet loves to ditch them. Who knows, we'll see :shrug:

Miracle Whip

It's the truth, though. Fan votes don't count that much (that's their strenght). The only award I can see them winning is best dance performance but Mnet loves to ditch them. Who knows, we'll see :shrug:

we'll see.

Oh my god, i've been soooo into miss A today. I downloaded there album when it first came out a few months ago and pretty much hated all of it lol. But I gave it another chance today, and OMG i love every single song, especially step up :worship2:

Yay, another miss a fan! They are awesome though. Suzy's so adorable :legend:

genkirocket

Yay, another miss a fan! They are awesome though. Suzy's so adorable :legend:

Yes! Jia is definitely my favorite though, her rapping is siiiiiick. One of the best female rappers of k pop without a doubt, right next to CL. And omg don't even get me started on how amazing love alone is, so good. Didn't remember hearing it the first time i listened to the album, it seriously blew me away. Didn't expect there english to be so good.