• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miracle Whip

• Grace

• genkirocket

• DanM

I watched T-ara's video for Yayaya the other day, I can't believe how offensive that video is XD

i just watched it for the first time.... what the ****? :toofunny:

It's half term so it's gonna be J&K-Pop catch up week for me! Currently downloading SNSD's new album, seeing as The Boys has grown on me so much. Their live performance of it posted over at GGD 1.0 was awesome. I love K-Pop groups, everything is so slick and tight (no innuendos please).

I'm also downloading BEG's SIXTH SENSE album, SNSD's Japanese album, catching up on all the new Perfume **** I've missed, After School and a whole load of other stuff, like listening to Gee just 'cos I can. GEE GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY.

Oh my god this

How on earth can a song be so simultaniously catchy and HORRIBLE in terms of message. The song is basically "Noona stop wearing perfume and glitter because my girlfriend will notice them" it's like... a cheater's anthem of awful :toofloppy:

Miracle Whip

It's half term so it's gonna be J&K-Pop catch up week for me! Currently downloading SNSD's new album, seeing as The Boys has grown on me so much. Their live performance of it posted over at GGD 1.0 was awesome. I love K-Pop groups, everything is so slick and tight (no innuendos please).

I'm also downloading BEG's SIXTH SENSE album, SNSD's Japanese album, catching up on all the new Perfume **** I've missed, After School and a whole load of other stuff, like listening to Gee just 'cos I can. GEE GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY.

you won't be disappointed with either of the GG albums you are downloading there both so good, there japanese album is amazing for there debut there.

I can't take Korean boys serious Even the ones at my school are mostly all like that... Hyper-feminine girly boys with dyed hair and purses.

Miracle Whip

super junior are awful along with nearly every other boy band on the kpop/jpop scene at the moment.