💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Japanese / Korean Pop

Miracle Whip

Featured Posts

Miracle Whip

the girls are on the front of youtube in the music section with 3/4 videos there, getting dem views.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miracle Whip

• Grace

• genkirocket

• DanM

Miracle Whip

SM are so stupid for making the girls a vevo just to upload the english MV it's lost about 3mill views, nice one.

i'm completely obsessed with f(x) at the moment. *_______* the fact that Amber and Krystal are totally not obviously in love with each other at all may or may not have anything to do with it. ♥

Miracle Whip

i'm completely obsessed with f(x) at the moment. *_______* the fact that Amber and Krystal are totally not obviously in love with each other at all may or may not have anything to do with it. ♥

f(x) my second fav k-pop artists, hot summer, nu abo and pinocchio (danger) are all amazing.

f(x) my second fav k-pop artists, hot summer, nu abo and pinocchio (danger) are all amazing.

hot summer and la cha ta are my favourites! ♥ i wish they got a bit more promotion though... they're seriously amazing. c:

also, i'm still not over Suju's MV for A-cha. i don't like what they've done with Hyuk's precious hair, plus i expected something epic like Bonamana. .________.

... well okay maybe i just really wanted to see Hyuk tear it the f- down since he's obvs the best dancer in Suju. *cough*what do you mean i'm biased?!*cough*

Edited by DONPIXE

^ No idea who the **** he is, but he is beautiful.

Also, hi guys! It's jordon(: but this piece of **** site wouldn't let me have (: at the end of my name and 'jordon' was plain boring on it's own.