💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TOTAL: Pinkprint to debut at #2 with 250K total sales + streaming!

Cersei

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPisaChoice

Not the "album that tanked" coming for ARTPOP's weave in debut sales :rip:

Well ARTPOP probably would have been around 300K+ with streaming, still impressive for Nicki though!

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

ItsTommyBitch

Tbh the streams dont bother me being included in the charts, besides making people look better, the artists ARE in fact earning money close to an album sale based on the streams anyhow :laughga:

Just because 50,000 people decided to listen to ha album through a legal streaming service instead of physically buy or own it doesnt mean they didnt in some form get her music, esp. if the streaming service is paid for -- and even if not, the service pays the artists :yes: Its kind of a closed circle in that aspect.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Tropico

It isn't that great tbh. It isn't bad either. But without the streaming she'd have done tragic when you think of all that promo. :toofunny:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

This isn't good for Nicki. It will be seen as a flop considering 1989 debuted a while ago.

No one expected her to have 1989 like numbers. Every album release this year is a flop compared to 1989.

No one expected her to have 1989 like numbers. Every album release this year is a flop compared to 1989.

No my point was that she didn't lose the number one spot to an album that also just came out that week, she lost the number one spot to an album that has been out for weeks. Obviously no one expected her to beat 1989 in total sales, but it looks bad for her that she wasn't able to secure the top position.

Archived