💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna COPIED Rebel Heart's album cover!

Levine

Featured Posts

Levine

Why are you being so defensive :wtf: such a horrid attitude 

I still don't see why you're nitpicking for silly, irrelevant things. If you don't like her then why bother? 

:wtf: your post

You sound like the Gaga version of those pawsdown people

A PERSONAL INSULT that has NOTHING to do with this thread (since you should comment the news, not the one who posted it) and you're surprised I'm being defensive?  For the rest of your post, do you undestand I didn't write that article, right? 

I once opened a thread about the tragic sales of Marry The Night, I guess I'm a Gaga's hater too. 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wtf: your post

A PERSONAL INSULT that has NOTHING to do with this thread (since you should comment the news, not the one who posted it) and you're surprised I'm being defensive?  For the rest of your post, do you undestand I didn't write that article, right? 

I once opened a thread about the tragic sales of Marry The Night, I guess I'm a Gaga's hater too. 

do-you-ever-shut-up-animated-graphic.gif

Let the mess begin!

RGNuTXJ.gif

But seriously, I even think that man doesn't give a damn about Madonna :coffee:

Promo right

But if Madonna copies ANYTHING, she's gonna do it with style :Whitney:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Not worse, another MDNA! :cry:

And people called me pressed when these things come on GagaDaily to shade Lady Gaga. Poor scared little creatures.

Learn what sarcasm is you little 'thing'. You're stil the most pressed person in this thread.

And yes I acknowledge that MDNA was a flop I'm not deluded.

We are talking about albums and singles here. But your answer was SO unexpected!! :O What's next? the money she earned in 2013? 

She tweeted the original image just to avoid the drag fest, but she still copied it. 

You're 100% right about the difference between copying and taking inspiration.

She will earn that money once again on her 2015 tour.

Closing thread. I tried hiding the posts of people fighting, but then I realized I was hiding most of the posts in this thread. :smh:

Archived