💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Economy

i like scheisse more... but government hooker would probably go better with the perfume since its called "expensive hooker" no?

What will be the name of the perfume ?

I would be so disappointed if its gonna be called "Monster" or "Scheiße" .

I mean how uncreative is this ?

i heard it was to be called expensive hooker i thought it was comfirmed... but seeing nobody here is mentioning the name, im guessing its just a rumour

i like scheisse more... but government hooker would probably go better with the perfume since its called "expensive hooker" no?

i heard it was to be called expensive hooker i thought it was comfirmed... but seeing nobody here is mentioning the name, im guessing its just a rumour

she said she wanted it to smell like " an expensive hooker "

It was confirmed months ago to be called Monster and I'm pretty sure the bottle is the shape of a monster paw..

Are you sure it wasn't just a rumor?

Haven't really seen a REAL confirmation of that.

Edited by abdielol

TerenceMonster

Itll most likely be called Italian Woman :troll:

It probably has the consistency of her family's secret spaghetti sauce.

Probably looks like it too.

:flutter:

Shattered

It was confirmed months ago to be called Monster and I'm pretty sure the bottle is the shape of a monster paw..

I remember over a year ago it was confirmed to be Monster, but I don't know if that's changed.

I think it would be really cool of it were in the shape of the paw, but where would the actual scent come out? You'd have fingers jabbing you in the eyes :haha:

light.up.the.dark

I think that the name will be "Monster". At leat is what I heard last year.

Do you guys think that it will be unis-x? Or one for girls and another for guys?