💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

OMGBFHSDLKFHJSDKGÖLSDHKFG SO EXCITED! ♥

and even though i'm dirt effing poor i SWEAR i will get that perfume once it comes out. no matter what ;A;

Shoppers Drug Mart gets it this fall exclusively. (Canadian Drug Store)

The cosmetics manager at the one I work at told me she got an email and that is when we are getting it. No other deets in the email except it was for this fall

Allison M

I heard it was Paul McCartney at the end?

Either way I guess that's cool. Afterall more people prefered the Google Chrome EoG commercial over the actual music video. :lag:

she was like the very first person that was filmed in the audience and she was dancing to Bruse Springsteen :)

OT: :cant-wait:

JoseLittleMonster

Nope, she worked with Darius Khondji as director of photography and Gideon Ponte as art director, but the main directing was in her hands. But I remember people saying that those two guys have worked with Steven Klein before...

ohh, ok, understood! Steve Klein still amazing anyway.

I mean, I'll buy it regardless, even if it smells like ****, but... I'd still like to wear it xD

Let's hope is unis-x! but yes, I will buy and wear it no matter what.

Shoppers Drug Mart gets it this fall exclusively. (Canadian Drug Store)

The cosmetics manager at the one I work at told me she got an email and that is when we are getting it. No other deets in the email except it was for this fall

Thanks for the info bby. That store slays my life.

Yeah, Steven Klein and Scheiße! I can't wait. :lala:

Even though this makes it more than certain we'll never ever have a real music video for that song, but I think I'm gonna be over that.

...It better smell real good.

Steven Klein... this means the 'video' for Scheiße could actually look like the one I had in my head all along :eek:

My thoughts exactly. Lol.

Who else thinks she will film a full video for Sheisse, then do a cut version for the perfume?

She should just make a music video for it and cut out parts of it to make a commercial too.

There will definite be an extended cut. She might make a fashion film out of that. Maybe a Born This Way Video Anthology!