💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Martyr Of Fame

I keep seeing the commercial for her perfume and it's so goddamn cheesy

That it is :dies:

SKANK

I keep seeing the commercial for her perfume and it's so goddamn cheesy

Duh, that is the only fun part about GaGa selling out and making a perfume. Camp commercial time...

*0.jpg

*These have always brought me luck...

Knife

So is this a Macy's exclusive like Madonna's? :hor:

Barney's exclusive for $3,000; comes with a free bag of Mother Monster's jelly beans. :derpga:

Martyr Of Fame

Barney's exclusive for $3,000; comes with a free bag of Mother Monster's jelly beans. :derpga:

Then it better smell like blood and semen for that price :derpga:

Edited by DFMonster3

glitterbang

She's a marketing genius, let's all realize that & therefore anything she produces w/ as much care & thought as she's put into this fragrance will be amazing. I'm uber-excited & CANNOT WAIT!!! :excited2:

papergangster

She's a marketing genius, let's all realize that & therefore anything she produces w/ as much care & thought as she's put into this fragrance will be amazing. I'm uber-excited & CANNOT WAIT!!! :excited2:

I can't wait either :noparty:

I'm definitely going to be buying the fragrance though, even if it smells bad :toofunny:

FrozenKookie

All I want is the commercial :cry:

I has no money so this, lol

fashion monster

http://online.barrons.com/article/SB50001424052748703754104577241413195107998.html

Does anyone notice that?

Stephen

Leave it to the iconoclastic singer Lady Gaga to come up with a scent that aptly captures the no-boundaries zeitgeist. Asked to describe what her new perfume, Monster, due out in September, smells like, the pop diva replied: an expensive hooker.

The red-meat wearing Gaga has said the scent is based on the molecular structures of blood and semen, but doesn't carry their smell.

:party: :party:

SomethingMore

http://online.barrons.com/article/SB50001424052748703754104577241413195107998.html

Does anyone notice that?

we all knew it would be called "Monster" ...I'm kinda dissapointed..

Rudz Xinc

the commercial will be out near September, which the month the perfume due to hit the market I assume

Look at those clowns