💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

well....

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

GarageGlamorous

This is still happening?

I filed this away into the betrayal vault months ago. It doesn't take this long to edit a commercial, clearly something went awry.

Okay, honestly? It wouldn't make sense to be seeing a commercial for a perfume we don't even know the release date of. You guys don't know how to wait for something. She never said it would be released with a month or two, or even three or four. Calm your tits.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

erfaan

It's happening, but she won't release it now. I bet it will be released when she starts touring OR when she returns to the US

• Like 1

It's happening, but she won't release it now. I bet it will be released when she starts touring OR when she returns to the US

I accidentally found you on LM. :nacho:

Hot Space

Okay, honestly? It wouldn't make sense to be seeing a commercial for a perfume we don't even know the release date of. You guys don't know how to wait for something. She never said it would be released with a month or two, or even three or four. Calm your tits.

Was just about to post something like this. She never specified when it would be released. At this point, she'll probably release it while she's on tour.

Americano

Someone needs to relax. :rofl:

:roll: meanwhile you all are acting like this is another "betrayal", even though it hadn't been 2 months since she made an announcement. Mmmm.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!