💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

fashion monster

we all knew it would be called "Monster" ...I'm kinda dissapointed..

Maybe but...I meant if you already knew it would due in september.

I don't care if the name is "Monster" or something else. I just want the commercial and the fragrance...

At least Scheisse gets some attention. :legend:

Waiting it #ExcitedToDeath

Edited by Artifact

papergangster

I think Monster would be the perfect name for it since it's such an iconic term for Gaga and everyone will know it's "her"

lizlemon

I think Monster would be the perfect name for it since it's such an iconic term for Gaga and everyone will know it's "her"

yas. and they should also film a commercial with monster playing as well.

1zznqq1.gif

If the word Scheiße is censored or not used in the commercial, then it confirms the fact that she did not release the song as a single because of the censoring issues over the radio

If the word Scheiße is censored or not used in the commercial, then it confirms the fact that she did not release the song as a single because of the censoring issues over the radio

Couldn't she have renamed it or something though???? I mean "Trouble" (even though it's not even as close to being as fabulous or as original as Scheisse) would have probably been fine for pop radio....

Couldn't she have renamed it or something though???? I mean "Trouble" (even though it's not even as close to being as fabulous or as original as Scheisse) would have probably been fine for pop radio....

But it could get too confusing.... like how would fans know that the explicit version of the song is called Scheiße? It's like in a completely different language and a lot of ppl don't even know how to use the ß symbol... I dunno I'm guessing she could have but I have a feeling a big problem with releasing the song as a single was because it would be hard to either pronounce Scheiße, type it on the radio, or a censoring issue

Edited by SevaGaGa