Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna releases third of new album (Rebel Heart)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

darkwolf

:haha:  True.

Moving on swiftly, What do you guys think she'll release for the second single. I'd say "Devil Prays". LOVE that song.

I would be way too late imo! When will the second single come, March I guess? I would love that Devil pray or Ghosttown become singles, but I prefer a new unheard song. Hopefully as good or better :hor:

But first, let's see how the first single is going to do after she shoots the video. I wonder why didn't she do a lyrics video for LFL? :huh:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Joan of Arc tbh

or Bish I'm Medonner

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didymus

Ghosttown and Unapologetic Bitch are perfect singles. Those melodies stick instantly.

Highway10

1. Living For Love

2. Rebel Heart

3. Bitch, I'm Madonna

4. Devil Pray

5. Illuminati 

my prediction for singles  :giggle:

HORRORHOLIC

I listened to all the previews on Itunes. She is so behind the beat and it's not good especially with very dry EDM music beds. It's just very well done EDM. She phoned it in with this stuff. I try to like Madonna but she's not a musician. She doesn't write or play music. She has no clue and Vegas would be her venue I would think...reminds me of Cher.

When she get's to this level, then I'll be interested... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo7B_TdmFHc

She writes lyrics and plays guitar/drums. It's been a while since she's played drums though.

Archived