💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anonymous to Iggy Azalea: Apologize to Azealia Banks or you're going down

PoshLife

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Poor Iggy. Everyone now is coming for her where in fact she hasn't done anything bad. Why do always good ppl experience injustice?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

@TheAnonMessage: ..we've taken the collective decision of scrapping the entire countdown. When we strike however, there will be no countdown. Expect us soon.

@TheAnonMessage: To those who were waiting for this to happen, we are not backing out. We're being smart about this. No one wants to be called a misogynist.

Lol. This account is obviously fake.

@TheAnonMessage: ..we've taken the collective decision of scrapping the entire countdown. When we strike however, there will be no countdown. Expect us soon.

@TheAnonMessage: To those who were waiting for this to happen, we are not backing out. We're being smart about this. No one wants to be called a misogynist.

Lol. This account is obviously fake.

ppl have so much free time :lmao: 

Poor Iggy. Everyone now is coming for her where in fact she hasn't done anything bad. Why do always good ppl experience injustice?

I wouldn't call a person that copied lyrics from a black man and changed his lyrics of "run away slave" to "run away slave MASTER" and then flicks her wrist like cracking a whip a "good person"

Kendrick Lamar lyrics:

"Tire marks, tire marks

Finish line with the tire marks

When the relay starts I’m a runaway slave"

Iggy lyrics: 

"Tire marks, tire marks, finish line with the fire marks

When the relay starts I’m a runaway slave master"

+

giphy.gif

That right there is reason enough for black individuals to be incredibly angry at her.  She's making money off a culture they created and then ****s on them.  She uses what they created as her own and then ignores major problems caused by institutional racism because she benefits from it. 

Dangerous Man

I wouldn't call a person that copied lyrics from a black man and changed his lyrics of "run away slave" to "run away slave MASTER" and then flicks her wrist like cracking a whip a "good person"

Kendrick Lamar lyrics:

"Tire marks, tire marks

Iggy lyrics:

+

giphy.gif

That right there is reason enough for black individuals to be incredibly angry at her. She's making money off a culture they created and then ****s on them. She uses what they created as her own and then ignores major problems caused by institutional racism because she benefits from it.

:awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Igloo Austraila

Mess. Did you just join this forum to bash iggy considering your username? Get a life

Oh dear god... 

No. but I will feel free tho bash her again tho so if you'd kindly go away... theres really no need for your comments.

If Iggy has done that lyric video with Nazi imagery we'd never hear the end of it, how it shows she's a racist and Nazi.

Nicki does it, nobody dogs her about being an anti-semite etc. That's a form of black privilege, you get away with more racial insensitivity with less flak. 

ryanmonster

If Iggy has done that lyric video with Nazi imagery we'd never hear the end of it, how it shows she's a racist and Nazi.

Nicki does it, nobody dogs her about being an anti-semite etc. That's a form of black privilege, you get away with more racial insensitivity with less flak. 

WHAT are you talking about!? Nicki was criticized for that...and she even apologized for it on her twitter saying that she was sorry that it offended people...she handled it really well actually. You know nothing.  :coffee:

DrewStevens

Kendrick Lamar lyrics:

"Tire marks, tire marks

Iggy lyrics: 

+

giphy.gif

That right there is reason enough for black individuals to be incredibly angry at her.  She's making money off a culture they created and then ****s on them.  She uses what they created as her own and then ignores major problems caused by institutional racism because she benefits from it. 

Still no good reason to leak her "s-x tape". 

Also she didn't copied the lyrics. It's a remix of the song Look Out For Detox. 

She made a big mistake with that phrase. She apologized for that mess time ago but I understand the anger some people may feel. What I don't understand is why she is the only one who is being attacked for ignoring "black issues". Many black artists and white artists who use 'black culture' paid dust to the recent events too and Iggy Azalea is the only one who is being dragged night and day. 

I'm not going to defend Iggy Azalea but I think this whole situation is full of double standards and some people are using real life issues in personal feuds.

haydensamuel

If this is fake can the thread just be locked rather then continuing to bring attention to these ridiculous attacks. We have all head the same tired arguments for and against iggy/ab a million times. Sighhhhh...

WHAT are you talking about!? Nicki was criticized for that...and she even apologized for it on her twitter saying that she was sorry that it offended people...she handled it really well actually. You know nothing.  :coffee:

I'm not holding it against Nicki. She apologized and the story died.

I'm just saying if it was Iggy, haters would never let it die no matter what. Because they have an agenda.

(If it's wrong to allude to yourself as a slave master, surely portraying yourself as a fascist dictator is worse.)

Anonymous is always on the side of justice tbfh.

They are de-centralized in an anarchist type way. Different members have different projects.

They have sometimes doxxed the wrong people, which is an injustice.

Archived