Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anonymous to Iggy Azalea: Apologize to Azealia Banks or you're going down

PoshLife

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittIe Monster

People are crazy. We live in a strange world. I do not get the whole fuss. Maybe it's cause I don't keep up on social media often? 

@whoriscope ig

I don't think her being disrespectful towards protestors, gays and people of other race is right, but to invade her private life is just wrong.

I don't think her being disrespectful towards protestors, gays and people of other race is right, but to invade her private life is just wrong.

funny thing is that Azealia is the homophobic,anti-semitist and even racist one. 

And I have seriously no clue where Iggy were disprespectful to protestors. 

Paper Gangsta

As if they know who Azealia is :lmao:

And for what is Iggy supposed to apologize to her? Lmao

I saw that on tumblr:

Azealia Banks: tweeting about white people appropriating black culture and talking **** about I.A.

people: YAAAASSSS! SHE JUST SAID WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS SHE’S THE QUEEN THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER, **** EVERYBODY WHO DON’T LIKE HER, THEY DON’T KNOW ****

Azealia Banks: *being homophobic*

Azealia Banks: *being transphobic*

Azealia Banks: *being a rape apologist*

Azealia Banks: *being misogynist*

people: …

people: she sure is problematic but… but… IGLOO AUSTRALIA HAHAHAHAHAHA

funny thing is that Azealia is the homophobic,anti-semitist and even racist one.

And I have seriously no clue where Iggy were disprespectful to protestors.

Ikr? She always talks shït and now that she pointed out the race issues in the US everybody is completely forgetting all the things she said and still says (defending homophobia and antisemitism for example). :fail:

And to answer your question, Iggy didn't do anything wrong, but when Azealia asked her to support movements including black people if she really likes black culture and she said she won't. That was rude considering black people are dying because of police brutality on every corner.

Ikr? She always talks shït and now that she pointed out the race issues in the US everybody is completely forgetting all the things she said and still says (defending homophobia and antisemitism for example). :fail:

And to answer your question, Iggy didn't do anything wrong, but when Azealia asked her to support movements including black people if she really likes black culture and she said she won't. That was rude considering black people are dying because of police brutality on every corner.

Oh,yes. But ofc Azealia is the queen and nobody dares to say anything against it.

And oh didn't know that. I guess the best thing Iggy should have done is ignoring azealia. I think they are both huge pigheads.

Azealia asked her to support movements including black people if she really likes black culture and she said she won't.

She tweeted links where people could get involved, and pointed out Ms Banks was making an issue for personal reasons.

I'm just glad Gaga is doing classic music written by white people right now, so nobody can accuse her of appropriation.

Since Gaga is singing Irving Berlin songs (a Jew), it's nice she supported Israel by touring there. 

Archived