Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anonymous to Iggy Azalea: Apologize to Azealia Banks or you're going down

PoshLife

Featured Posts

Blank Space

If this is fake can't the thread just be locked rather then continuing to bring attention to these ridiculous attacks. We have all head the same tired arguments for and against iggy/ab a million times. Sighhhhh...

yes it is fake twitter account trying to get a publicity stunt to get known and earn more followers, they are hot mess. they are barking dogs and cant do anything.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes it is fake twitter account trying to get a publicity stunt to get known and earn more followers, they are hot mess. they are barking dogs and cant do anything.

There were rumours of a s-x type before this. Could be BS, could be someone claiming to be Anonymous has it.

But if there is a s-x type. it likely would have come out anyway without the bark and threats. But it will hardly ruin Iggy's image since she isn't a Taylor-type good girl.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

perched to see how people manage to make this way OT

I think it's extremely drastic, threatening to leak a s-x tape in exchange for an apology

This. Also, it'll just bring her even more attention and fame tbh :madge:

Oh dear god... 

No. but I will feel free tho bash her again tho so if you'd kindly go away... theres really no need for your comments.

There's really no need for your comments? Stfu :awkney:

Igloo Austraila

There's really no need for your comments? Stfu

"After reading over some of my comments from the past few weeks, I want to apologize to anyone that I might've offended. I need to learn 1. To keep my mouth shut 2. To be acc..." ...pretty much sums it up  :teehee:  but yes... no need.

Dangerous Man

"After reading over some of my comments from the past few weeks, I want to apologize to anyone that I might've offended. I need to learn 1. To keep my mouth shut 2. To be acc..." ...pretty much sums it up :teehee: but yes... no need.

Why did this forum allow a troll to sign up here. :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

These people need to find more productive things to do with their lives. Not s-xually harrass some girl for for having a few hits on radio.

Leaking a s-xtape is not gonna make her dissappear from the public's eye, actually is gonna give her even more visibility. Kim's there to prove the power of the s-xtape

Igloo Austraila

Why did this forum allow a troll to sign up here. :awkney:

You have nothing do with what I'm here for. I signed up at moment when i happened to find the "Igloo exc." thing funny. Other than that i've posted and opinion or two. Hardly Trolling. I am an AB fan so if staining for her translates to trolling Iggy then thats that. Not the intent tho. 

I wouldn't call a person that copied lyrics from a black man and changed his lyrics of "run away slave" to "run away slave MASTER" and then flicks her wrist like cracking a whip a "good person"

Kendrick Lamar lyrics:

"Tire marks, tire marks

Finish line with the tire marks

When the relay starts I’m a runaway slave"

Iggy lyrics:

"Tire marks, tire marks, finish line with the fire marks

When the relay starts I’m a runaway slave master"

+

giphy.gif

That right there is reason enough for black individuals to be incredibly angry at her. She's making money off a culture they created and then ****s on them. She uses what they created as her own and then ignores major problems caused by institutional racism because she benefits from it.

HAHAHAHA omg this comparison has been circulating twitter for a while now and I've seen it been retweeted 3 times today by people who don't even follow pop culture like I do

Archived