Songs that didn't chart as high as their impact

Koreku

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayGuy

DWUW definately

Literally when I start singing "do what u want, want you want with body" anywhere everyone will start singing along and have it stuck in their heads all day afterwards it's great

There are a few...
I have to look them up.

But how do you define impact?
Do you mean songs that are still played even though they were released ten/twenty years ago?
Or songs that have literally been everywhere but never managed to make the top ten?

Let It Go comes to my mind.

There are a few...

I have to look them up.

But how do you define impact?

Do you mean songs that are still played even though they were released ten/twenty years ago?

Or songs that have literally been everywhere but never managed to make the top ten?

Let It Go comes to my mind.

the latter.    :yes:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

AlphaMonster

Thriller #4 

We Will Rock You #4 

We Are The Champions #4

I think 4 is not so lucky  :spin: there is not a single person who does not know these songs in the US, they are super legendary, no idea how they did not reach #1... Charts were always ****ed up. This is the reason why charts are never first thing to consider for me...

Thriller #4 

We Will Rock You #4 

We Are The Champions #4

I think 4 is not so lucky  :spin: there is not a single person who does not know these songs in the US, they are super legendary, no idea how they did not reach #1... Charts were always ****ed up. This is the reason why charts are never first thing to consider for me...

Applause #4  :legend:

This is about songs that charted lower than their impact would make you think they did, NOT what songs you wished charted higher :awkney:

Burn comes to mind. Was all over radio, sold over 2 million, but only peaked at #13.

Sugarfall

Toxic and Oops!...I Did It Again were #9 but they're iconic unlike many #1 songs :legend:

And I'm A Slave 4 U gave iconic video, controversy, performances and nice sales, but it didn't chart well because of radio bans.

Archived