RAMROD

I also thanked her tbh.

More respect for her for this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Can she stop acting like she is some revolutionary avant gard artiste just because she changed her genre on itunes from "Country" to "Pop", used the most instagram friendly picture as an album cover, invented using numbers as a title, and removed her music from spotify even though people can torrent her entire discography in like 2 seconds? ib0IskDHZhxhKn.gif

Pretty much this.

Actually music got exponentia--lly cheaper over time, I remember when the Scissor Sisters complained how nobody would buy an album in the US because they sold it at 22 bucks, back in the day when even I was a kid albums cost like 36 DM (which is like 18€), now they are at 11-14€. Vinyl records were even more expensive. If any one is greedy, it's the consumer who wants MORE AND MORE music for less money. :emma:

:tea:

Rat Boy

Good. Even Gaga said in the Stern interview that the industry is in a bad place at the moment because of these streaming services.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

There's many charts that prove my point

likewise, you first.

EDIT: Infact, no; I will, since you were too lazy to back it up

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/625/media/images/53918000/gif/_53918959_illegal_downloads_464.gif

As you can see album downloads has stagnated and slightly decreased since 2008, which I think your original points referred to - I don't know; I'm not making the effort to scroll back up and read.

Anyway, faster internet and higher capacity hard drives will quite obviously mean the charts increase. But that doesn't mean its "taken off". For me, it just means I can download an entire discography in an hour than just a CD. Also, it means I can download thousands of films and store them and never watch them. I do not necessarily say here I am speaking about me as an individual.

I'm quietly confident people who weren't illegally downloading 6/7 years ago probably haven't started now and haven't been affected by TPB and EZTV going down.

Archived