Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande accepts Billboard's Rising Star Honor

Monster2015

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

It wasn't that cringworthy, but :wtf: @ the crowd paying dust to Frankie's jokes

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

TailoredGuilts

He was loving every second of being up there. He was trying so hard with every fiber of his being to not try and be the center of attention....... Like when you're telling a story to someone, and your friend (who has already heard this story) is standing there next to you as you tell it and they periodically interrupt and tell the best parts of the story as if they were there :what: ...... just like that! anyone know what I'm talking about? or am I just crazy? lol

Β 

Β 

He may be attention seeking but I love that sissy fairy boy haha

He was loving every second of being up there. He was trying so hard with every fiber of his being to not try and be the center of attention....... Like when you're telling a story to someone, and your friend (who has already heard this story) is standing there next to you as you tell it and they periodically interrupt and tell the best parts of the story as if they were there :what: ...... just like that! anyone know what I'm talking about? or am I just crazy? lol

Β 

Β 

He may be attention seeking but I love that sissy fairy boy haha

He's more than attention seeking, he's a foul human being, those of us who watched him on Big Brother this summer know what a disgrace he is. Its sad, his whole life is basically him trying to be his sister

Lion Heart

Ugh

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Ambrosia

It wasn't bad, it just wasn't great.Β  Aretha made it worthwhile though.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I could see him having a shrine to his sister in his room and then wearing a wig pretending to be here, "[the award's] going in my room anyway"Β  :toofloppy:

Archived