💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

J. Cole shades low-selling artists after #1 debut, says "stop serving trash"

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

There's nothing wrong with that if they're content with what they're listening to :shrug:

To answer the OP thing, I don't think low sales = trash  :huh: Like it's definitely not as simple as that :sweat:

I don't think there's anything wrong with only listening to Pop, but I just find it annoying when people act like others are irrelevant just because they've never bothered to listen to something else :shrug:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Impressive sales, indeed ( :applause: ) and the album is pretty good, but I wouldn't go around comparing sales to quality, if that's what he means. And I also don't see what's wrong about features.

operating from another world

I was simply pointing out that all types f people listen to rap. It's not fair to imply that only "ghetto" people listen to it. And let's face it when you hear the word "ghetto," what is the first thing to come to mind...?

Furthermore, I myself am not a huge fan of rap, but it just irritates me when people make generalizations like that.

I'm sorry if I came across aggressive or what not but I've seen you post several times about "ghetto people " and it's not really cute..

Okay gurl I knew that... :awkney:

But who is his main demographic??? :awkney:

Like that's like saying Gay people love Lady Gaga, not true, but it does have some truth to it, if anything mostly true, bye honey stay in your lane instead of trying to give somebody a lecture on the internet :awkney:

KyliesChild
I don't think there's anything wrong with only listening to Pop, but I just find it annoying when people act like others are irrelevant just because they've never bothered to listen to something else :shrug:
Thank you! I always hate the Who? comments. It's only funny sometimes

Like that's like saying Gay people love Lady Gaga, not true, but it does have some truth to it, if anything mostly true, bye honey stay in your lane instead of trying to give somebody a lecture on the internet :awkney:

If somebody said "I go to some poof school, so she's treated like a God" about gaga would you understand how what you said is offesnive? Do you only understand how something is offensive when it's applied to your personal paradigm?

Jesse Pinkman

His main democratic is people who buy rap, which is very popular among the African-American community but is simultaneously enjoyed by millions of people. But I guess you wouldn't know that since your school is so "ghetto."

It's science, bitch

His main democratic is people who buy rap, which is very popular among the African-American community but is simultaneously enjoyed by millions of people. But I guess you wouldn't know that since your school is so "ghetto."

I never said anything about Race :awkney: Stop trying to make it a Racial thing when it isn't at all :awkney:

If somebody said "I go to some poof school, so she's treated like a God" about gaga would you understand how what you said is offesnive? Do you only understand how something is offensive when it's applied to your personal paradigm?

Don't be a hypocrite, you are unapologetically offensive to a lot of people for no reason... Devil's Advocate.

Aura Veil

He has impressive debut and album sale numbers. I don't think there's anything wrong with demanding an overall higher quality from fellow artists. But I feel he's throwing stones from a  high horse; I wonder how his opinion will change if his future works' reception is not to his usual standard.

Cody Draco

Slightly. I listen to nearly every genre of music, though I'm not saying my opinion is fact, but I have never really come across him/his songs/his music.

Work Out and Power Trip were huge hits.

The album is pretty good, but I don't agree with what he is saying. Azealia Banks put out an excellent album and only sold 16,000 copies.

Jesse Pinkman

I never said anything about Race :awkney: Stop trying to make it a Racial thing when it isn't at all :awkney:

Don't be a hypocrite, you are unapologetically offensive to a lot of people for no reason... Devil's Advocate.

You asked a question and I gave you a thorough answer.

Done talking to you. I wish you luck and safety since your school is so ghetto.

nene-girl-bye.gif

It's science, bitch

SlayedForTheGod

Ummm no.... do yourself a favor and pause The Pinkprint for a moment and listen to his amazing album.

umm calm the shade cause despite his greatness as a a lyricist The Pinkprint still has a higher metacritic score.

Archived