Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks drags Eminem again on Twitter

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterJay

These threads should be all merged into a "Azeasue Bankrupt diss of the day goes to" thread

YOU DIDNT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DrewStevens

This.ย 

I can't at people saying he only diss females. He was gone for males rappers that were relevant at that time.ย 

ย 

And wasn't he arrested for holding a gun up to ICP? Dissing Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera is nothing compared to that.

codymonster

Why does she come for people for no ****ing reason..? She's so annoying and hateful :smh:

why is she so mad

This! She's just filled with hate for everyone :rip:

Cody Draco

The mom tweet was too on point. :lmao:

ย 

I'm a fan of both of them but I feel like Azealia would ruin Em on a diss track. :popcorn:

This seems really desperate.

ย 

Kind of like your fave creating a Dark Horse 2.0 for some more radio play. :reductive:

These threads should be all merged into a "Azeasue Bankrupt diss of the day goes to" thread

ย 

How is she bankrupt if she is shelling out $10,000 on a remix competition without a major label backing her? :santaney:

I don't like Eminem's attitude but this is not true. Eminem has dissed male artists/groups before. Ja Rule, Canibus, Everlast, Moby and Insane Clown Posse are the ones I can remember.

ย 

I never knew about this, thank you for the education. :hug:

How is she bankrupt if she is shelling out $10,000 on a remix competition without a major label backing her? :santaney:

When people don't know how to bring down someone else they just reuse tired and false personal attacks that have been used towards her for years :(

Gagaloo911

Can't wait for him to drag her to the pits in a new song, along with all you other basic queens who got nothing on the Rap God :whitney:

Morphine Prince

The mom one :rip:ย 

ย 

He's dissed males too though.... I'd love a diss track either from Eminem or her thoughย  :teehee:

SissyFromSpace

The mom tweet was too on point. :lmao:

ย 

I'm a fan of both of them but I feel like Azealia would ruin Em on a diss track. :popcorn:

ย 

Kind of like your fave creating a Dark Horse 2.0 for some more radio play. :reductive:

ย 

ย 

I never knew about this, thank you for the education. :hug:

eek @ this poor drag but lemme report.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Cody Draco

eek @ this poor drag but lemme report.

ย 

eek you might wanna report yourself too

ย 

your avatar is tragic btw and not very SFW

SissyFromSpace

eek you might wanna report yourself too

ย 

your avatar is tragic btw and not very SFW

YIKES @ this botched attempt at trying to retaliate me. Perhaps you stop making off topic posts and keep off my quotes?

ย 

ย 

Seriously. Stop.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

she just offered you $10,000 :clausney:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived