💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hot100: Meghan Trainor & Sam Smith score 2nd top 5 hits, Ed top 10

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

but i thought she only was a 1 hit wonder?

tumblr_m35k79z2iG1qaf90uo9_r1_250.gif

Considering all her songs use the same, dated formula, let's just consider everything she produced this year is the same and call her a one hit wonder.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

Carly Rae Jepson had two hits if you count Good Time but now she won't even get invited to Oprah's Where Are They Now

Lips Are Movin both outsold and outpeaked Good Time already, and it has yet to begin, plus she did it on her own.

photo-21942.jpg?_r=1418844479

Fiona Apple

Carly Rae Jepson had two hits if you count Good Time but now she won't even get invited to Oprah's Where Are They Now

Carly was just feautured in Good time ..It's obvious that Meghan isn't an one hit wonder

Lips Are Movin both outsold and outpeaked Good Time already, and it has yet to begin, plus she did it on her own.

Well it didn't outsell Good Time yet.But it will definitely do that

ThisGuyTony

Considering all her songs use the same, dated formula, let's just consider everything she produced this year is the same and call her a one hit wonder.

:awkney::smh: :fail:

Ladey Gagz

:applause: Proving them wrong

Not people trying to discredit Meghan :madge:

I shall congratulate her personally then

AJXdOhr.gif

JEWRJEWR

these are solo hits tho. 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

i personally don't think her songs use the same and dated formula, i feel like it's only her style.

anyway, even if you find her songs the same, she still has two hits and she doesn't seem to be stopping soon!

Megan :awkney: Just no :awkney:

:toofloppy:

who will love me when the night is over

MonsterOfSpain

I was 100% sure she would be a one hit wonder at the beginning, but she's clearly proven me wrong. :applause: Nice job Meghan, LAM is a bop.

Archived