💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SONY pulls James Franco's 'The Interview' amid terrorist threats

LordDisick

Featured Posts

I work in the film industry, so I don't need you to teach me what I should mourn or not in this area, thank you.

If you're wondering, I'm disappointed they've cancelled the film's release. What I'm trying to question here is the relevance of making such a film in our day & age in the first place, that's all.

This thread was created to discuss Sony's decision to cancel the theatrical release of The Interview, not to discuss the ethics of the film itself. When your only post on the subject is one that condemns Sony for green lighting the film you are obviously giving the impression that you think the creation of The Interview is more offensive then the cancelation of its release. If you had said you were disappointed in the cancellation of The Interview in your first post this conversation wouldn't have happened, but I suppose some girls need to be contrarians.  :)

Your low level position in the film industry doesn't automatically mean you have a better understanding of the film industry then myself or anyone else on this site. Calm down Ms. Demille.  :smh:

Your welcome.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preach. Close thread.

This thread was created to discuss Sony's decision to cancel the theatrical release of The Interview, not to discuss the ethics of the film itself. When your only post on the subject is one that condemns Sony for green lighting the film you are obviously giving the impression that you think the creation of The Interview is more offensive then the cancelation of its release. If you had said you were disappointed in the cancellation of The Interview in your first post this conversation wouldn't have happened, but I suppose some girls need to be contrarians. :)

Your low level position in the film industry doesn't automatically mean you have a better understanding of the film industry then myself or anyone else on this site. Calm down Ms. Demille. :smh:

Your welcome.

RAMROD

Dissapointed tbh, Ivwanna see it!!!

Someone please leak it :cryga:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

The scene where they actually kill Kim Jong Un has been leaked online. [???] 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALYw9eJ_jf0

Kety getting dat promo  :sleigh:

Archived