💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Lily Allen re-enacts the birth of christ on stage

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However I doesn't seem like Lilly Allen was trying to go for shocking just funny??

Yup and in that respect it's not tacky. If she was doing it to be "shocking", then sure

People MUST get offended, though. :smh: :smh:

when will madonna?

bball2_4_gif3.gif

She's already re-enacted the crucifixion (basically) :sis:

(confessions tour; live to tell - and has been mentioned, it's far less tacky than this)

Vernier

They need to have several seats. One Million Moms teas :sweep: I love when she's effortlessly random :air: And you know she won't apologize, which is even better :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

She's already re-enacted the crucifixion (basically) :sis:

(confessions tour; live to tell - and has been mentioned, it's far less tacky than this)

I know I was just kidding

bball2_4_gif3.gif

Queen Madonna :sis:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I know I was just kidding

bball2_4_gif3.gif

Queen Madonna :sis:

I think I realised that after I posted, still, don't want any delusional Madonna haters thinking she hasn't done it :madge:

I think I realised that after I posted, still, don't want any delusional Madonna haters thinking she hasn't done it :madge:

you don't have to worry about that, we all know she is madonna aka the popstar who did everything first

bball2_4_gif3.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

you don't have to worry about that, we all know she is madonna aka the popstar who did everything first

bball2_4_gif3.gif

Music and life wouldn't have existed without her, everyone should just learn this simple fact :madge:

Jesse Pinkman

I can see where they're coming from.

You know she wasn't singing Christian songs on that stage and the set up look like a parody.

The whole purpose of nativity reenactments are to educate and celebrate the Both of Christ. She obviously wasn't doing that..

It's science, bitch

elijahfan

Just demonstrates once again the stupidity of religious groups. No harm intended and no harm done.... I think it's incredibly funny and suits well the Christmas period and the concept of her album. Typical Lily, I love it :)

I love her :legend:

As catholic educated I don't see nothing scandalous, inappropriate or offensive in that tbh, we used to do the same in Church every year.

She didn't insert offensive, controversial, nudes or strange things in that. 

Archived