Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

MTE !!!!!!!

Kids do this every year at school :emma:

Kids can be tacky too. :emma: Maybe if she didn't have those presents, it'd be cooler. :wink:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Supersonic

What's difference between re-enacting the nativity scene on stage instead of church? I was Joseph two times in a row, do you see me being harrassed by christian extremists?

Also: How come everybody jumps onto muslims' backs when a radical spokesperson criticizes artists for their "blasphemy" but nobody gives a crap when christian extremists do that? Were was the mainstream media attacking the Catholic League when Gaga released Judas and to tell them to "get over themselves"?

I will say it's tacky in the sense that using religion for shock should be left to Madonna, only she can do it so effortlessly. However I doesn't seem like Lilly Allen was trying to go for shocking just funny?? lol It worked and those people crying about respecting religion need to relax. 

I think it's funny but I suppose there has to be a controversy about it, let's be honest... if it was some sort of Islam reenactment people would be trying to behead her in the street.

Archived