💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Nicki Minaj's 'The Pinkprint' to bow with 155-165k sales

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUT, her sales are up from The Re-Up, which opened with a mere 36k, although it was a re-release.

Didn't she take to Twitter to berate stores for her low sales instead of ya know...owning up to the fact it was her fault or criticizing her fans that didn't buy it?

But that's none of my business

:lmao:

These numbers are so so BAD! Anacaond slaying left and right, the MASSIVE promo, 40 singles released, Bang Bang promo and she we'll be lucky to debut in the top 3  :lmao:  not even 200k

At her fans thinking they can fool ourselves by saying these numbers are decent :lmao:

So, your entire post is invalid. 

didnt u predict this album to sell 60k tho :huh: u should be surprised with these sales :party: 

anyways u guys are doing what every other fanbase did when ARTPOP's numbers came lol ]

do u i guess 

DiscoHeaven23

I'm not really surprised at these low sales. Nicki isolated a lot of her fans between Roman Reloaded and now. I was a HUGE fan of Nicki but then her beef with Iggy really turned me off. With the way Lil Kim treated Nicki, I would think Nicki wouldn't do that to another rookie. But she ended up acting just how Lil Kim did. Furthermore, while I will say that "The Pinkprint" is critically her best album, I enjoyed the pop-hiphop Nicki of "Pink Friday" and "Roman Reloaded" more. I couldn't thoroughly enjoy "The Pinkprint" and therefore didn't buy it like I did the last two albums. 

Vernier

More or less what I expected, though i thought she might push 170-200k, but then i'm always wrong on these things :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Didn't she take to Twitter to berate stores for her low sales instead of ya know...owning up to the fact it was her fault or criticizing her fans that didn't buy it?

But that's none of my business

I don't know.. I don't really give two sh*ts what it sells :shrug: I'll enjoy the album regardless.

More or less what I expected, though i thought she might push 170-200k, but then i'm always wrong on these things :air:

theres still a chance shes doing promo this week :shrug: she might crack 200k 

stay positive :party:

:lmao:

These numbers are so so BAD! Anacaond slaying left and right, the MASSIVE promo, 40 singles released, Bang Bang promo and she we'll be lucky to debut in the top 3  :lmao:  not even 200k

At her fans thinking they can fool ourselves by saying these numbers are decent :lmao:

So, your entire post is invalid. 

No need to be an ass.

SlayedForTheGod

Everyones acting like these are final numbers. This guess is really just as good as ours. She still has a lot of promo. Either way the album is really great and has been getting good reviews. I honestly don't think Nicki was looking for sales validations with this album. I think she wanted to get the respect she deserves and it's apparent by the reviews that she has.

Archived