Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What happened to Eau de Gaga?

forslayage

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clear this up, I contacted Coty and they told me that it is in department stores now as a Christmas gift set and The official launch display of the product will be available in stores in January. It is also on Amazon and Your welcome

It's not in department stores though. Not in America anyways.

LeoFameMonster

It's not in department stores though. Not in America anyways.

No not in America but many countries around the world and in Canada. But in January they will release it in the US and then it will rain Promo.

monsterdreams

I think EDG is just an old contract she's rushing through tbh

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I think EDG is just an old contract she's rushing through tbh

This. The making of EDG started when she still had her old management (Troy & Co) and knowing how she has moved on and made herself to forget everything that had to do with them, then no wonder she and her new team are not here for EDG.

forslayage

This. The making of EDG started when she still had her old management (Troy & Co) and knowing how she has moved on and made herself to forget everything that had to do with them, then no wonder she and her new team are not here for EDG.

they can't just stop making it though, a lot of other countries have it. They wouldn't not release it in the us

they can't just stop making it though, a lot of other countries have it. They wouldn't not release it in the us

Yeah they can't stop making it but Gaga & co are most probably not going to give it much promo. 

• 2 weeks later...
forslayage

To everyone who wonders, I contacted coty and they said that the website is changing everyday, and that is why the store locator is gone right now. They also said that the release date hasn't been revealed yet but it will be releeased in January.  :toofloppy: I thought it was the 15th 

Teal Ambition

To everyone who wonders, I contacted coty and they said that the website is changing everyday, and that is why the store locator is gone right now. They also said that the release date hasn't been revealed yet but it will be releeased in January.  :toofloppy: I thought it was the 15th 

The whole thing is messy. Eau de Gaga was supposed to be released November 1st in Canada, then it changed to January 15th, but it hit the stores this week. :toofloppy:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived