šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sam Smith sent a tweet to Chris Brown asking him to turn gay

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

RAMROD

What does "clock her" mean?

You use it on daily basis and I wish you to provide me with a concrete definition of this word in this context,please :P

1.) To call out someone's flaws, to uncover or reveal the truth in a situation

2.) The act of hitting a person with closed fist.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

ughhhh I hate this. NOBODY is representing us. Those guys are just living their lives. You don't say "oh taylor swift is really representing the straights". being gay will become norm when we ourselves stop segregating ourselves.

Ā 

That's not a good thing.

Ā 

Heteros-xuals are not a minority, they are not the ones in need of representation. They're not getting killed in Northern Africa and the Middle East, just because they fell in love, they don't get odd looks from people for PDA, they're not being discriminated against, so do not tell me we do not need representation, because we do.Ā 

Ā 

We need someone we can look to for guidance, someone who knows LGBT culture, knows what's wrong with it and how to remedy it. Mandela did that, Ghandi did that. They led their respective people, made a difference when the people needed a leader the most. We are minority, rights and social progress isn't just going to happen because the straights suddenly feel like letting us get married.

We need a leader, Maikeeb and Diva Kid, bless them, they can do their thing, I don't care, good on Diva Kid for modelling for American Apparel, but they're hardly the kind of representation the LGBT culture needs, in my opinion of course.

Ā 

As for becoming a "norm", that is something we can worry about once we stop getting murdered purely for liking other men/women and can actually get married in most countries.Ā 

Ā 

We need a leader. We need representation. Preferably the kind that will be taken seriously by governing bodies, society and the LGBT community itself.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

SlayedForTheGod

That's not a good thing.

Ā 

Heteros-xuals are not a minority, they are not the ones in need of representation. They're not getting killed in Northern Africa and the Middle East, just because they fell in love, they don't get odd looks from people for PDA, they're not being discriminated against, so do not tell me we do not need representation, because we do.Ā 

Ā 

We need someone we can look to for guidance, someone who knows LGBT culture, knows what's wrong with it and how to remedy it. Mandela did that, Ghandi did that. They led their respective people, made a difference when the people needed a leader the most. We are minority, rights and social progress isn't just going to happen because the straights suddenly feel like letting us get married.

We need a leader, Maikeeb and Diva Kid, bless them, they can do their thing, I don't care, good on Diva Kid for modelling for American Apparel, but they're hardly the kind of representation the LGBT culture needs, in my opinion of course.

Ā 

As for becoming a "norm", that is something we can worry about once we stop getting murdered purely for liking other men/women and can actually get married in most countries.Ā 

Ā 

We need a leader. We need representation. Preferably the kind that will be taken seriously by governing bodies, society and the LGBT community itself.

Yeah but you see this is kinda what it comes down to. We need someone to represent us. Someone who's gay but not too gay. By doing this we are going to stigmatize our s-xuality. Let's say we do have someone who "represents" us like that. Well what about the boys who don't act like them or dress like them or talk like them? How are they going to feel? That representation could be a negative thing.Ā 

SychosSoChic

Yeah but you see this is kinda what it comes down to. We need someone to represent us. Someone who's gay but not too gay. By doing this we are going to stigmatize our s-xuality. Let's say we do have someone who "represents" us like that. Well what about the boys who don't act like them or dress like them or talk like them? How are they going to feel? That representation could be a negative thing.Ā 

Ā 

I understand that, and agree that some LGBT members may not be able to relate to whoever is representing us, but at the end of the day, we are all homos-xuals who want equal rights and to be heard. That's what's important. That's what would be focused on. Whether you're a bear, otter, twink, jock or a drag queen, it doesn't matter because you are gay and you like boys and we are being persecuted because of it. Our representative(s) would hopefully be someone who looks past all the shallow things like whether we're "fem" or "masc" and address social issues and brings them to light.Ā 

Ā 

Personally I always thought we'd be represented by a lesbianĀ  :shrug:

Then again, why only have one representative when the LGBT culture is so diverse?Ā  :lolgaga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

LOL you can tell Sam Smith was messy back when he wasn't famous :toofunny:

And you all need to relax with the "he is a bad spokesperson for the gay community". I am 100% sure your tweets Ā aren't saintlike and posh :wtf:Ā 

Pure Adrenaline

thank god I don't stan/fan him

Ā 

Ā 

PS: Leave Breezy alone :fthis:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

MahoganySnitch

LOL you can tell Sam Smith was messy back when he wasn't famous :toofunny:

And you all need to relax with the "he is a bad spokesperson for the gay community". I am 100% sure your tweets Ā aren't saintlike and posh :wtf:

EXCUSE UĀ  :what:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

JK :hug:Ā 

Archived