💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Calls Out Fans For Hacking/Stealing/Buying/Trading Unreleased

RainingOnMe

Featured Posts

She is right. And she explained that SHE DOESNT make money out of the pictures BUT OTHER PEOPLE DO. 

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonna Lee

b---h relax its three photos and you look fine

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

RainingOnMe

Dear Gypsiss, 

The leaker of Bad Romance was sent to JAIL. 

& I mean

https://twitter.com/DJWS/statuses/366827374911832066

Lady-Gaga-Upset-with-Hackers-After-Her-N

:air:

#Blingnotthemusic !

No, Burim leaked Bad Romance and the entire album later and wasn't punished

b---h relax its three photos and you look fine

This is the thing I talked about in the OP, she has every right to be upset no matter how good or bad she looks. It's unreleased for a reason and it's a violation to have things like that leaked.

One thing is to share her own music for free and another one is to steal unfinished work.

+1

Jesse Pinkman

Dear Gypsiss,

The leaker of Bad Romance was sent to JAIL.

& I mean

https://twitter.com/DJWS/statuses/366827374911832066

Lady-Gaga-Upset-with-Hackers-After-Her-N

:air:

#Blingnotthemusic !

I think DJWS was joking lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Applause was purposely leaked to get a head start on Roar but we all know how that ended. :giggle:

It's science, bitch

RainingOnMe

I think DJWS was joking lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Applause was purposely leaked to get a head start on Roar but we all know how that ended. :giggle:

You're kidding right? :rip: 

Applause sadly circulated among fans in early August and then it finally spread to a point where it was leaked. No publicity stunts were involved.

Jesse Pinkman

You're kidding right? :rip:

Applause sadly circulated among fans in early August and then it finally spread to a point where it was leaked. No publicity stunts were involved.

Yes I was there sis, I remember the very first leak. :fan:

I'm halfway joking but tbh I wouldn't be surprised. :rip:

I believe Katy and Gaga (or at least their labels), had it out for each other since the beginning of their eras, which is normal because they're both each other's main competitors. :yes:

It's science, bitch

Yes I was there sis, I remember the very first leak. :fan:

I'm halfway joking but tbh I wouldn't be surprised. :rip:

I believe Katy and Gaga (or at least their labels), had it out for each other since the beginning of their eras, which is normal because they're both each other's main competitors. :yes:

I know right? I mean she also leaked Aura lol and was acting all indignated haha bish is sneaky who knows if she leaked Applause tbh

Inb4 Madonna leaked the pictures/music herself,blames her fans,and it's all apart of a plot to promote her new album. :derpga:

Jesse Pinkman

I know right? I mean she also leaked Aura lol and was acting all indignated haha bish is sneaky who knows if she leaked Applause tbh

Exactly. :rofl:

It's science, bitch

RainingOnMe

... She leaked Aura because she was upset Interscope (or more glorified as Troy Carter) wouldn't let that be the lead. The leaker of Applause was jailed. I can't at you people saying she leaked her lead single, because she obviously wants to ruin her own sales, right?

... She leaked Aura because she was upset Interscope (or more glorified as Troy Carter) wouldn't let that be the lead. The leaker of Applause was jailed. I can't at you people saying she leaked her lead single, because she obviously wants to ruin her own sales, right?

It's not as simple as that. It wasn't about wanting to ruin her sales but because her "pop emergency" was to release Applause at the same time as Roar, because Applause was originally going to be released two days after Roar and Katy was going to steal the buzz and attention off Applause, Gaga would've been overshadowed. and it still did tho..

Do What U Want, Venus, Dope, Aura (machete kills version) none leaked. only Applause. the music industry is very complex

RainingOnMe

Obvously you have to be very dumb if you think it's as simple as that. It wasn't about wanting to ruin her sales but because her "pop emergency" was to release Applause at the same time as Roar, because Applause was originally going to be released two days after Roar and Katy was going to steal the buzz and attention off Applause, Gaga would've been overshadowed. and it still did tho..

Do What U Want, Venus, Dope, Aura (machete kills version) none leaked. only Applause. the music industry is very complex

You have no idea what I know. I know who leaked applause, I know how it leaked, and I know how it ended. Please don't try to argue with me when I know my tea. The song spread because Gaga's email was hacked. It was then sold to people who spread the song. It spread further and further and then it leaked. The leaker was Xela from MadonnaNation. He/she was jailed and sued.

Rat Boy

ugh this drama queen! There are people who have real problems in the world Madonna 

She is not acting like it is the world's biggest problem. Madonna of all people knows that there are bigger issues in the world that need attention. She has spent her 30 year long career being politically active and offering her time and money towards problems such as world hunger and poverty. She has even dedicated entire albums to promote humanitarian concerns and push governments to act. There are very few celebrities who have done as much as she has done for those in need. No where in her post did she indicate that this was among the worlds' greatest problems. Gaga reacted the same way when Applause leaked.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Redstreak

Wait at her looking amazing in that first photo though.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived