💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BEYONCÉ The Visual Album: One Year Anniversary

Joaco95

Featured Posts

Drunk in love,Partition & Pretty Hurts 

Plus, billboard placed it 2nd in the year end albums of 2014  :legend:

I know there were singles :laughga: I mean, everything was released at once, the singles kinda did not have any impact, promo, etc. :emma:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

I know there were singles :laughga: I mean, everything was released at once, the singles kinda did not have any impact, promo, etc. :emma:

The album was successfull, I wish that gaga would do a visual album like beyonce 

Girl Under You

I remember when I first saw it I thought it was some kind of Greatest Hits :rip:

But omg yasssssss a year already! it slays! The second best album 2013 (after ARTPOP)!

Drunk in love,Partition & Pretty Hurts 

Plus, billboard placed it 2nd in the year end albums of 2014  :legend:

And XO.

The album was successfull, I wish that gaga would do a visual album like beyonce 

Did you mean: ARTPOP's original concept.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

agh I wish this would have been gaga's idea

the slayage would have been out of this world :giveup:

music videos for venus, guy, s-xx dreams, gypsy, ARTPOP, do what u want, applause, aura, etc

and a surprise release, the heart attack we all would have had tbh :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

drinkmytears

Drunk In Love was a huge hit, I heard it on urban radio all the time, it peaked at #2 on the Hot 100, she performed it at the Grammys, and when I went to her show the crowd of like 60,000 people went nuts for it.

Partition charted at like #20 I believe, the Flawless remix was everywhere on the Internet and is charting right now...

The album and singles had a huge impact lol

It's amazing; still can't believe it's been a year. The videos still look fresh and the album has carried over a year later. There's no denying that this was such an exciting era seeing Bey step out of her comfort zone and try more riskier things. Great album, fun era.

Did you mean: ARTPOP's original concept.

Not when Bey did a visual album DVD in 2007 for B'Day....  :teehee:

Never will forget that iconic day.

I literally just decided to check the iTunes Store on my phone at like 4:30pm that afternoon since I'm in Australia and I saw it, I was like "omg... sorry what???" then I checked here to see everyone being slayed :legend:

I'll never forgot the day it was dropped. I remember waking up and hearing about it and had to rush to school and was DYING to listen the whole day. :air:

Definitely one of the most incredible and revolutionary moments in pop music this decade/century. Living legend. So lucky I got to see her in 2014 I witnessed the REIGN y'all :cry:

Archived