band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

Aww I L:heart:ve that ^ @lego :sara:

I want to celebrate our favorite guy with his music all day long! Happy Birthday Ville! He's come a long ways, you can see him so young and new from old videos on youtube all the way to now and he has only gotten so much better, he is THE BEST.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
poison girl

I enjoyed reading that gig report from @Sister ! It's so emotional and descriptive. I am glad you had such a wonderful time! 

Unfortunately, HIM will have been one of my favorite bands I'll never get to see live. It's impossible to find tickets. I've given up and come to terms with it, so I'm writing this and acknowledging it, maybe for the first time. My wish is that Ville stays in this creative world and doesn't stop writing. That will probably be even harder to handle than not going to see HIM. 

Happy birthday angel <3

6b0e05b21a4ddc02f800f8d41aad451b.gif

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

@poison girl aww damn :( 

what are your closest options, I could keep an eye for you on FB?

There are groups where fans are reselling their tickets.  

FreePalestine

Bang and Whimper Tour - Ticket Buy and Sell

- Facebook group

You should join, someone was recently selling tickets for Prague. 

FreePalestine

ugh You must find tickets @poison girl. It's the city of Romance and the Love Metal band, pure romantic! I still have hope that you will make it to the show!

Such a nice picture :flutter:

I don't know why, but this picture makes me hear this song in my head. lol :toofunny:

poison girl

Thank you, girls! There is still hope I guess. @legoThank you so much for mentioning this fb group, I will definitely follow what's happening there. Prague is my closest option, so if you happen to see something interesting, I would appreciate it. :hug: Can't believe they left out Vienna. 

@Sister Lovely pic and that video is amazing! 

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

@Sister check this 

“Atlanta guy living in Moscow, Russia”

He’s obviously a fan. And not bad :oprah:

FreePalestine

@lego Oh Wow! He dedicated Frozen by Madonna to Ville Valo! YES! He does sound pretty good. I wonder if Ville heard it and liked it. :golfclap:

4 minutes ago, Sister said:

@lego Oh Wow! He dedicated Frozen by Madonna to Ville Valo! YES! He does sound pretty good. I wonder if Ville heard it and liked it. :golfclap:

He must have, they’re supporting band on Russian dates. Just followed him, waiting for a pic together backstage. :stalkga:

FreePalestine

45 minutes ago, lego said:

He must have, they’re supporting band on Russian dates. Just followed him, waiting for a pic together backstage. :stalkga:

YAS I hope there will be one :excited2::excited2: LOL

Nirvana

About the interview last page, I do think that it was completely Ville's idea to call their music "love metal" - and then media run with it. I remember seeing a lot of talk on magazines, tv and radio about love metal. But you just cannot credit media about it lmao... :madge:

By the way, how did you find the Metal Hammer magazine? I still haven't read it, since all the stores either don't have it or have old magazines. I wonder if you can just order one copy to the nearest store...

Hope Ville had a great birthday! :heart: He needs to continue in music, since no one has the voice, the charisma, the talent he has. :saira:

1 hour ago, lego said:

@Sister you have to see this, put headphones on :sharon:

So funny! Did you make that?! It's perfect! I have watched performance videos with Elvis messing around, on youtube. Good to see that Ville enjoys youtube as well. :ladyhaha::applause:I bet the Russian Girls were dying of laughter watching Ville there. ^ :giggle:

Is the setlist the same from this show?!! I haven't seen it posted or mentioned anywhere.

Archived