band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, lego said:

To all Margeras in the house....

"Bygones be bygones and so forth, water under the bridge, or whatever. So this one's dedicated to all the Margeras in the house, wherever you are, hopefully all of us thank you for all the help in the world, and all the crazy nights, and fantastic days, and everything in between, especially for handmade gifts. Yes, they are and have been legendary in Hell."

Class act.

Bam, take notes. 📝 

FreePalestine

YASsssssssssssssss Paws Up Ville Valo and Mister Mige :applause:. Ville, You and Me could write a Bad Romance! We need a mash up of Bad Romance and Bleed Well and with Bad Romance with Heartkiller!!!!!! YASssssss excellent! :staymad::rockstar::wub::firega:

Must add it to this thread now, naturally :fthis::bye:

eec7501e5d84ce2a9764aa1b4bc12266.jpg

:tea::heart::rip:

WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

6 minutes ago, lego said:

Here’s the full video 

little monsters :staymad:

Thank You most Righteous Lady :pray: Excellent excellent YASsssssssssss

Ville also sometimes looks a bit of a Gaga when he is signaling to his sound board, LOL.

anigif_enhanced-24644-1437076094-3.gif

tumblr_mfugznGJuJ1qmlmgao1_500.gif

c7aa4e7422a4b31509286e507427f721.gif

tumblr_mdz9cd6axl1r3b6ffo1_500.gif

lady-gaga-applause-gif-587b86bce7efba7b6

Now who do we go to for these two mashups?

This made my DAY, Thank You @lego for the Instagram post and the full video!

x

Ville Valo’s voice sounded perfect the entire night, as rock’s favorite gothic crooner explored his incredible range with ease.

The celebration was brought to an unexpected halt during “The Funeral of Hearts,” with Valo breaking up a fight in the crowd. “Calm the **** down,” the singer said mid-verse. “Please, it’s the last time in New York City, man.” After the fighting didn’t die down on its own, Valo stopped the song entirely. “This is not TV, please.” The annoyed vocalist even mocked the brawlers a bit before getting back to work, “Who won? You won? Oh, wow.”

Read More: HIM Kiss North America Goodbye With Stunning New York City Gig | http://loudwire.com/him-kiss-north-america-goodbye-new-york-city/?trackback=tsmclip

@Sister @Nirvana 

FreePalestine

27 minutes ago, lego said:

Ville Valo’s voice sounded perfect the entire night, as rock’s favorite gothic crooner explored his incredible range with ease.

The celebration was brought to an unexpected halt during “The Funeral of Hearts,” with Valo breaking up a fight in the crowd. “Calm the **** down,” the singer said mid-verse. “Please, it’s the last time in New York City, man.” After the fighting didn’t die down on its own, Valo stopped the song entirely. “This is not TV, please.” The annoyed vocalist even mocked the brawlers a bit before getting back to work, “Who won? You won? Oh, wow.”

Read More: HIM Kiss North America Goodbye With Stunning New York City Gig | http://loudwire.com/him-kiss-north-america-goodbye-new-york-city/?trackback=tsmclip

@Sister @Nirvana 

AWESOME review, looks like Ville loves New York and the review seems like New York loves HIM. Who would fight at a LoveMetal concert and it being the last one in America AND fight during The Funeral Of Hearts???!!! Ville handled it perfectly. I would have cried at this show too, because I love New York and I have also been to the Ballroom, saw Mark Thwaite with Tricky, front row. It all connects! This last show seems a great send off from America, a successful final tour. Amen.

But, Ville Valo must come back soon.

48 minutes ago, lego said:

@Sister

Watch this please 

eeeeeeeeeeek that had me uncomfortable. Well I guess he is happiest now. Hearing him here, I can hardly tell that he was in a band with Ville for so long, they seem so different from one another. At least by his own mouth, we get pure direct reference that HIM was completely Ville's project, songs and songwriting. That is not a bad thing, it's exactly how Prince worked and means a lot for Ville as a musician and solo act for the future. Too bad Gas got bored.

17 minutes ago, Sister said:

eeeeeeeeeeek that had me uncomfortable. Well I guess he is happiest now. Hearing him here, I can hardly tell that he was in a band with Ville for so long, they seem so different from one another. At least by his own mouth, we get pure direct reference that HIM was completely Ville's project, songs and songwriting. That is not a bad thing, it's exactly how Prince worked and means a lot for Ville as a musician and solo act for the future. Too bad Gas got bored.

I know, right? 16 years, started as a 2 week replacement, talks about his punk rock roots, how he was into totally different music, thrash metal... And then he says he never played for the money. Also why did he say media called them Love Metal, I’m pretty sure that’s Ville’s invention. 🤔

Also “and then we(or he?) got old” - was that a shade? :oprah: V still got the looks. :madge: 

At least he acknowledged Ville as a great songwriter. It’s really weird how they stayed so long and then “he got bored”. 

FreePalestine

1 hour ago, lego said:

Also why did he say media called them Love Metal, I’m pretty sure that’s Ville’s invention. 🤔

“he got bored”. 

I know right??!! He is going to give credit to the media for Love Metal??!! Since when ever has the media been so on point and savvy??!! LOL.

yEAH oKAY

46xjR.gif

"he got bored"

giphy.gif

AND dude was very shady at Ville :nails:

Archived