💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I realize things only keep growing and improving for me

Yanko

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

execpt for looking ass and only is more rap than starships or pound the alarm LOL try again

Except we're talking about we were talking about her getting mainstream and it was the pop songs that made her more mainstream. Fairly sure Looking Ass and Only aren't what people think of when they hear the name Nicki Minaj. I could give some examples for Iggy too; non-singles/non-popular songs she did that aren't pop. I stan for Nicki but I'm not delusional :smh:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

No ones denying nicki is a better rapper. I love nicki I've seen her twice in concert, but she still selled out and was a pop star. The only reason she stopped it was because people trashed her for it

I don't think Iggy wil ever switch and start making more urban music though. Nicki was allowed to do that because she's African American but Iggy will never because people are already agreeing that she's appropriating black culture even though her stuff is mostly pop sounding. 

Except we're talking about we were talking about her getting mainstream and it was the pop songs that made her more mainstream. Fairly sure Looking Ass and Only aren't what people think of when they hear the name Nicki Minaj. I could give some examples for Iggy too; non-singles/non-popular songs she did that aren't pop. I stan for Nicki but I'm not delusional :smh:

His post was

"she's progressively getting more and more mainstream"

My point was that Nicki is not getting progressively more pop sounding, she's doing almost the exact opposite and that's why his post can't "literally apply 100% to Nicki". 

Ladey Gagz

I don't think Iggy wil ever switch and start making more urban music though. Nicki was allowed to do that because she's African American but Iggy will never because people are already agreeing that she's appropriating black culture even though her stuff is mostly pop sounding. 

His post was

"she's progressively getting more and more mainstream"

My point was that Nicki is not getting progressively more pop sounding, she's doing almost the exact opposite and that's why his post can't "literally apply 100% to Nicki".

It's the beginning of Iggy's career. You gotta compare the same time frame. If you do, then yes it's the same for Nicki.

Gianni Versace

It's the beginning of Iggy's career. You gotta compare the same time frame. If you do, then yes it's the same for Nicki.

nicki isnt more mainstream now than she was 3 years ago though 

Nic and Iggz can solve their problems. Or at least they should, they're grown ass women (no pun intended :emma: ). Staying out of this.

Wait... detectivelatoy.gif

I can't See any lies :shrug:

Computer

3 user(s) are reading this topic
2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Computer, tampon

:spin:

Anyway Iggy continues to be confusing.  One moment she's on instagram spewing the next she sounds like Oprah on twitter.  IDK why but I get obsessed about her though.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

RAMROD

Well, keep on growing then, studio rapper. Wish you luck. :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Curunir

every year? girl you've been here for a year and a half and people started being aware of your existence about 6 months ago :toofloppy:

She talks like she has 10 years in the industry  :toofloppy:

I dont't get female rappers AT ALL. They keep complaining that it's hard out there in the industry for them, that there aren't many but they just can't share the spotlight.

Is it? I mean pop Stan's probz don't understand.. But careers have literally been destroyed because other rappers kept dissing them and they didn't reply. Rap is vicious.. It's suppose to be raw and aggresive and iggy isn't. Mayb I'm just a raphead but I like iggy she just seems more like a pop star to me she started out as a rapper and she's progressively getting more and more mainstream which isn't bad as long as the music is good but she isn't a rapper

Q4Dh8Ym.gif

haydensamuel

I dont't get female rappers AT ALL. They keep complaining that it's hard out there in the industry for them, that there aren't many but they just can't share the spotlight.

This.

Archived