Iggy Azalea: I realize things only keep growing and improving for me

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rip: @ you thinking you're some rap wizard

completely false.

Is it? I mean pop Stan's probz don't understand.. But careers have literally been destroyed because other rappers kept dissing them and they didn't reply. Rap is vicious.. It's suppose to be raw and aggresive and iggy isn't. Mayb I'm just a raphead but I like iggy she just seems more like a pop star to me she started out as a rapper and she's progressively getting more and more mainstream which isn't bad as long as the music is good but she isn't a rapper

Tove Lo

Is it? I mean pop Stan's probz don't understand.. But careers have literally been destroyed because other rappers kept dissing them and they didn't reply. Rap is vicious.. It's suppose to be raw and aggresive and iggy isn't. Mayb I'm just a raphead but I like iggy she just seems more like a pop star to me she started out as a rapper and she's progressively getting more and more mainstream which isn't bad as long as the music is good but she isn't a rapper

She is a rapper :awkney:
hop on that **** like a maniac

SissyFromSpace

:wtf:

how incorrect.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

So you have to diss someone to be considered rapper :lmao: dissing is more related to hip hop than rapping. hip hop =/= rap

It's actually not, hiphop is mainstream and focuses more on the beat. Rap is aggressive. Rap started out in the streets as a way to defend your self and roast others. But it evolved a

I guess she can't find anyone willing to write her a diss track for nicki   :teehee:. she and her team knows Nicki would either her tbh. :fan:

Ether her from the GROUND UP. 

Paper Gangsta

It's actually not, hiphop is mainstream and focuses more on the beat. Rap is aggressive. Rap started out in the streets as a way to defend your self and roast others. But it evolved a

Rap is technique while hip hop is genre

Ladey Gagz

This is why she isn't a real rapper... She needs to take it to the studio and come out with a did it on em or a Romans revenge

nn :lmao:

Can't tell if serious or trolling :rip: :rip:

she just seems more like a pop star to me she started out as a rapper and she's progressively getting more and more mainstream which isn't bad as long as the music is good but she isn't a rapper

This could literally apply 100% to Nicki

Everyone's over here calling iggy a main stream pop artist, but what did nicki do with super bass, starships, pound the alarm, whip it, beautiful sinner, automatic, turn me on, va va Voom, Marilyn Monroe, young forever, masquerade, anaconda, bang bang, hey mama, and so on? :toofunny: everyone's acting like nicki is some hardcore rapper, but in reality she selled out to build a fan base, that's what iggy's doing. Don't under estimate her until she releases her full length sophomore album next year.

Gianni Versace

This could literally apply 100% to Nicki

execpt for looking ass and only is more rap than starships or pound the alarm LOL try again

Everyone's over here calling iggy a main stream pop artist, but what did nicki do with super bass, starships, pound the alarm, whip it, beautiful sinner, automatic, turn me on, va va Voom, Marilyn Monroe, young forever, masquerade, anaconda, bang bang, hey mama, and so on? :toofunny: everyone's acting like nicki is some hardcore rapper, but in reality she selled out to build a fan base, that's what iggy's doing. Don't under estimate her until she releases her full length sophomore album next year.

Except for the fact that Nicki is a better rapper (flow, rhymes, wordplay) and never appropriated white culture. 

execpt for looking ass and only is more rap than starships or pound the alarm LOL try again

Except for the fact that Nicki is a better rapper (flow, rhymes, wordplay) and never appropriated white culture.

No ones denying nicki is a better rapper. I love nicki I've seen her twice in concert, but she still selled out and was a pop star. The only reason she stopped it was because people trashed her for it

Archived