Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PREMIERE: Nicki Minaj - Big Daddy (ft. Meek Mill) (IGGY Shade)

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUT, lest us not forget why Nicki released the song, especially today: promo. It'll get people talking, and that's what the music industry does best.

I HEARD AUSTRALIA  :toofloppy:  definitely for iggy tbh

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Jewels n Drugs

they are superior tho. 

In what context?

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I'm so tired of everyone coming at iggy. It's so rude.

I don't think this was directed at iggy, but more of female rappers in general.

Link is down, does anyone have another one?

She did say Australia, though..

Jewels n Drugs

:awkney: disappointed

Hoping she's saving the big bops for album release :awkney:

THIS

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

The fact that she's doing exactly what Lil Kim did to her... its super sad :madge:

If you're not bothered by her sucess and you think you'll last longer than her, why make a diss track, instead of just ignore her ?

I love you Nicki but :madge:

Totally agree. 

SexXDreams

This is real hip hop and i don't think Iggy is ready, I mean if Iggy wants to be a part of rap/hip hop culture so bad then let's hear her dis track response tbh. no more cry baby twitter rants do a real response or gtfo.

update: the full lyric is "I might have to take him on tour just to f*** an Australian brisbane :koons:  

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

thanks a lot :)

I love it!!

I mean if Iggy wants to be a part of rap/hip hop culture so bad then let's hear her dis track response tbh

Stupid comment just like all the other stupid iggy hate comments

She did say Australia, though..

But she said "I might have to take him on tour just to f*** an Australian brisbane" that doesn't seem to pertain to iggy imo

Iggy's also from Sydney.

Nicki is petty if she's dissing iggy as much as I love them both. Kim did this **** to nicki, rudely dissed her multiple times just because she didn't want another new famous rapper and now nicki is doing the same. I don't see why she can't be happy that someone else is having success. She can't be the only female rapper forever.

thanks a lot :)

I love it!!

Stupid comment just like all the other stupid iggy hate comments

But she said "I might have to take him on tour just to f*** an Australian brisbane" that doesn't seem to pertain to iggy imo

Iggy's also from Sydney.

Nicki is petty if she's dissing iggy as much as I love them both. Kim did this **** to nicki, rudely dissed her multiple times just because she didn't want another new famous rapper and now nicki is doing the same. I don't see why she can't be happy that someone else is having success. She can't be the only female rapper forever.

True. I think Nicki said Australia because she knew people would relate it to her second verse and think it was about Iggy.

Archived