Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PREMIERE: Nicki Minaj - Big Daddy (ft. Meek Mill) (IGGY Shade)

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

I'm not feeling it tbh. I thought it was quite boring and repetitive. Also Meek Mill's rap is annoying as ****.

Overall I'm not liking this album as much as I liked Roman Reloaded or Pink Friday.

Blue Jeans

The fact that she's doing exactly what Lil Kim did to her... its super sad :madge:

If you're not bothered by her sucess and you think you'll last longer than her, why make a diss track, instead of just ignore her ?

I love you Nicki but :madge:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

DrewStevens

eh but this is about the shade. 

The other thread's title is "PREMIERE: Nicki Minaj - Big Daddy (ft. Meek Mill) (IGGY Shade)"

The fact that she's doing exactly what Lil Kim did to her... its super sad :madge:

If you're not bothered by her sucess and you think you'll last longer than her, why make a diss track, instead of just ignore her ?

Exactly

Cody Draco

"Your time is ticking, you b---hes will be around shorter than vine vids"

This sounds llike it could be Chasing Time/Azealia shade. :ohno:

Exactly, staying classy is the best choice :toofunny:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived