💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Spin: Gwen Stefani Never Planned to Return to Her Solo Career

Valextra

Featured Posts

should have stayed away and focused on making a pop album that was actually good. i guess the voice offered her a paycheque she couldn't refuse :/

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Looking forward still, Gwenny Gwen Gwen!!

I am excited.

Please do another Crash! :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

You can kinda tell tbh and it's really sad. I grew up listening to her and LAMB remains one of the best pop albums ever imo. She could've made a really great album... A shame :(

This so much! It's so upsetting :cry:

Hope she can make it all work in the end.

:smh: When was the last time some of you listened to LAMB or TSE? :smh: 

Her music sounds totally the same in a good way. Internet band wagon hate strikes again. 

I can understand people thinking STF is shrill, but no one can say it's not classic Gwen. The music itself is a lot of fun.

Not dance-y enough for some people?

I do hope the recording process slows down for her though, as it seems stressful, but hasn't impacted the quality of her heard work yet. 

:smh: When was the last time some of you listened to LAMB or TSE? :smh:

Her music sounds totally the same in a good way. Internet band wagon hate strikes again. 

I can understand people thinking STF is shrill, but no one can say it's not classic Gwen. The music itself is a lot of fun.

Not dance-y enough for some people?

I do hope the recording process slows down for her though, as it seems stressful, but hasn't impacted the quality of her heard work yet. 

STF is fine, but the fact that it is literally like Hollaback Girl 2.0 is why it's disappointing for me. I remember when LAMB and TSE came out (moreso LAMB), it was exciting because there wasn't anything else like it. I was young at the time but now I'm older I realise and appreciate that she was totally ahead of the game, she was making something completely different to everything else that was popular at that time. I do like BDL and STF but they haven't blown me away. I could find out they were leftovers from TSE and I wouldn't be surprised.

It's not hate, and people are allowed to have opinions without being accused of bandwagoning.

I remember when LAMB and TSE came out (moreso LAMB), it was exciting because there wasn't anything else like it. I was young at the time but now I'm older I realise and appreciate that she was totally ahead of the game, she was making something completely different to everything else that was popular at that time. I do like BDL and STF but they haven't blown me away. I could find out they were leftovers from TSE and I wouldn't be surprised.

It's not hate, and people are allowed to have opinions without being accused of bandwagoning.

:tea:

tumblr_maph6rwOnA1rh602ao1_500.gif

Jesse Pinkman

Thank god she's taking her time now because I've only heard that lead single and it was terrible. I hope that Fergie does the same..

So disappointing on both ends. :(

It's science, bitch

STF is fine, but the fact that it is literally like Hollaback Girl 2.0 is why it's disappointing for me. I remember when LAMB and TSE came out (moreso LAMB), it was exciting because there wasn't anything else like it. I was young at the time but now I'm older I realise and appreciate that she was totally ahead of the game, she was making something completely different to everything else that was popular at that time. I do like BDL and STF but they haven't blown me away. I could find out they were leftovers from TSE and I wouldn't be surprised.

I feel like a lot of it is bandwagoning, though not everyone, especially the younger generations that weren't even paying attention during LAMB.

I do think STF could be a track from TSE, especially with WIU and Yummy, but that it also is updated to 2014. LAMB was her only trailblazing album imo. TSE was more relaxed and followed a few trends. I feel like we'll get a combination of LAMB and TSE on the next album, but it's got to be hard writing another LAMB, because of that style and image. It's like Gaga and TFM to many. After 10(?) years off the charts solo I doubt she or her label would allow anything too experimental unless they had timed it with The Voice better.

thefamebitch

I will always support Gwen, I just hope she can get down to some hard work and really make this her best record yet regardless of what we've already heard from it so far.

IWasBornThisWay

Sis, have a seat, you have to release smth that people will hear to return to solo career. In this case, you didn't return

Vernier

Explains why everything's been so lackluster with her comeback :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Psychedelic

Baby Don't Lie is great and you'll deal... Spark The Fire on the other hand... :awkney: let's say it's a good filler...

I have no high hopes for this new material, I just want her to go on solo tour and slay me with old hits live plus her theatrical performances are awesome, The Sweet Escape tour slayed my life when I attended!!! :legend:

Archived