Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zayn Malik is sick of being famous

AIex

Featured Posts

“I’m really angry and upset by what was said on the Today Show. I was really ill at the weekend. That’s why I couldn’t fly to America,†Zayn then told The Sun.

THE SUN. :awkney:

But yeah other then that... This article seems pretty legit. Poor guy.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Caused by reckless lifestyle decisions, sure.

Or never having a moment to yourself, being homesick and wanting to be with the person you love.

they need to chill a bit, I swear everytime I see them they have a new tour or new album or a new fragrance

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

destructivelove

Caused by reckless lifestyle decisions, sure.

you obviously know nothing about depression and anxiety. Or their causes. Educate yourself before placing blame where it's uncontrollable for people. You don't know his family history. These things can be, and mostly are hereditary or stem from childhood issues. Just because someone suffers form depression doesn't mean they are out every effin day drinking till they pass out and poppin pills. Coming from someone who does neither, and rarely even drinks, please explain how my depression is caused by "reckless lifestyle decisions"...or the other millions of people who battle daily & debilitating depression

Robinladen

Then leave Zayn? If your unhappy what's the point in sticking around just to be in bad health  :roll:

The boy probably has some contracts signed. :spin:

witchcocktor

you obviously know nothing about depression and anxiety. Or their causes. Educate yourself before placing blame where it's uncontrollable for people. You don't know his family history. These things can be, and mostly are hereditary or stem from childhood issues. Just because someone suffers form depression doesn't mean they are out every effin day drinking till they pass out and poppin pills. Coming from someone who does neither, and rarely even drinks, please explain how my depression is caused by "reckless lifestyle decisions"...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1097039/WORLD-EXCLUSIVE-One-Directions-Zayn-Louis-smoke.html

The joint is one thing, but they seem awfully excited about '' chicken in Chile. '' And chicken is urban/internet/d--g slang for (a kilo of) c-----e. :lolgaga:

It's really easy to fabricate a story about a celebrity being exhausted and depressed you know.

Then leave Zayn? If your unhappy what's the point in sticking around just to be in bad health  :roll:

He's part of the group, there are too many things to be take into consideration..Maybe if given a choice he will leave for sure, but i'm sure he's bounded by contracts, commitments etc etc, and he's being responsible by not forsaking the rest just to be "happy". I hope their label gives them a break or something  :shrug:

Vernier

This is all code language to d--g and alcohol abuse, isn't it. :toofunny:

Harsh, but I cackled :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

mirandasings 08

I'd happily swap places with him.

Let me replace him.

Dangerous Man

Why are some of gonna be so rude, he is a human too. :pray:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived