💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Madonna is the queen of pop, then what's Gaga exactly?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleBoot

I don't think she fits in the pop category or so-called "lineage"....at least that's what she's insinuated lately. 

danwasd

My mum: "That BD's girl"

My dad: "Who copies Madonna"

My little brother: "You're so fu*king boring everyday with Gaga" (My brother hates me :teehee: )

My opinion: Goddess of Pop

Vernier

In the beginning, when Gaga created the heavens and the earth, music was a formless void and darkness covered with basic, untalented b---hes.

Then Gaga said, let there be light and there was light.

And then Gaga said let there be pop music and there was pop music.

And then she said, let there be homos-xuals and about 6 of them appeared out of the mist, twirling glow sticks while “Judas†played in the background.

And Gaga gathered dust and Metamucil from the ground, blew into its nostrils and thus Madonna was born.

And Gaga took one of Madonna’s ribs and made Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

And Gaga took a magical wig, washed it in unicorn tears and thus Beyonce was born.

And Gaga took one of Beyonce’s used tampons and spit on it, and thus Rihanna was born.

Gaga then created the moon, the sun, the stars and the galaxies. She created the heavens, the earth, wind, fire, water and Earth, Wind and Fire. She created concerts, music videos MTV, VH1, BET, CMT, MTV2, MTV Tres, MTV Jams, MTV Europe, MTV Japan, MTV Compton, MTV Denver and MTV Alabama. She created the Grammys, the VMAs, the BET Awards, The American Music Awards, the Native American Music Awards,, dance music, techno, dubstep, 2- step, electro, techno, eletro-techno, techno-electro, electrostep dub-technostep and Ciara's 1, 2 Step.

A comprehensive answer :jinglebell2:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

PMKKARDASHiAN

Creative Rebellion

Music Chamelion

Lady of Pop

The ARTPOPist

The Queen of ARTPOP

The Multi-genre Chanteuse

Empress of Pop (?)

Did the next albums track list leak???? Are these titles confirmed?? Receipts or it didn't happen!! [insert whitney gif sucking Mariah's d!ck]

But no seriously the multi-genre chanteuse had me crying

Archived