Charli XCX: I was not "given enough credit" for 'I Love It'

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Not like I Love It is a song writing marvel :dead:

This. What kind of repetitive, two-chord nonsense.

yourfaves

When that song was big I thought Charlie was the producer and was getting a producer feature.  :blehclausney:

SlayedForTheGod

I mean what more does she want. She got a feature. Honestly when I head the song to begin with it all sounded like one person singing so it really doesnt matter lol.

destructivelove

"I hate Pitbull"

Rude. Where is respect nowadays.

"where is real musicianship and writing these days?"

"where is real musicianship and writing these days?"

You don't know a thing about Pitbull's musicianship. And it doesn't give you/Charli the right to just spread (unnecessary) hate.

I mean what more does she want. She got a feature. Honestly when I head the song to begin with it all sounded like one person singing so it really doesnt matter lol.

Same here. What part is she singing? lol

She's kinda right though, this may explain why she came across as more grateful with Iggy when she asked her to do appearances and shows with her. Icona Pop kinda just let her be and just wrote her down as a feature. She got the money but it didn't really help her 'brand' in the long run. 

I agree though nobody knows Charli was involved in that song

I tell everyone that she's singing basically the whole song and people are like what no way

so yeah she's entitled to feel like a brat when she's the entire reason Icona Pop even had success point blank period

Same here. What part is she singing? lol

The entire song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qWe92C2bPo

You don't know a thing about Pitbull's musicianship. And it doesn't give you/Charli the right to just spread (unnecessary) hate.

It's generally accepted that Pitbull is crap. A lot worse things have been said about him and other artists on here so sit down

When that song was big I thought Charlie was the producer and was getting a producer feature.  :blehclausney:
Same :rip:

I agree

Archived